©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

juice spewing out of injection site

brocklanders

Jan 4, 2005
home
i just shot 1cc of Winstrol in my delt using a 1in pin. When I pulled the needle out, quite a bit of the juice went running down my arm, either that or I now have white blood. Any suggestions??

P

pincrusher

brocklanders said:
i just shot 1cc of Winstrol in my delt using a 1in pin. When I pulled the needle out, quite a bit of the juice went running down my arm, either that or I now have white blood. Any suggestions??
try using the z method. what you do is before you inject pull the skin to one side, then stick the needle in and once the injection is done, release the skin so it goes back over the injection hole. this will help prevent juice from coming back out. another way is to try to inject a little deeper or to hold the needle in for about 10-15 seconds after you are done pushing out the gear. this will also help to keep it from coming back out.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Its kind of hard to do by yourself on a delt shot, but if you can stretch the skin with your fingers as you poke the pin through, it can help keep the juice from coming out when you pull it out. Also, injecting very slow can help too.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
brocklanders said:
thanks, i'll give it a try. It almost brings a tear to see it running down my arm. :twisted:
Since its winny, lap it up!

TexasCreed

One Cocky S.O.B.
Oct 6, 2004
Texas
sometimes this happens and if the skin stretch dont work, just be quick to apply pressure to hole nd you'll be fine.