©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Lab time!

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Ok I had been posting on the lab & serum post, but now I think this is the better post to be on. K, so I got my labs back my Dr told me I was in the low 300s, obviously that's too low, so she prescribed me test cyp 200mg every two weeks. I'm excited to take some "real" gear from a pharmacy! I dont.really care that I'm on trt I'm 41 and planned on being on it anyway.
So here's the question, I want my cake an eat it too, so what can I use that won't make my test so high she pulls me off my script? She told me she's not testing for any specific steroids, just the test. So I figured I could take decca, tren, anavar, dbol, as these and correct me if I'm wrong, won't show up as testosterone in a blood test. And shes.going to.retest me every 6 months so I should have time to come off what ever I'm on so she can't tell I was using anything else? Thoughts, opinions all welcome:)

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
I can't remember who or where I read this but it was from a very respected member of a few boards. He said that depending on what type of test they do other compounds can show up as testosterone. For example and I think he used this as example also, NPP can show up as you having high test levels.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Yeah I've scoured the Internet and literally cannot find a difinitive answer on that, we'll I'm about to get bloods drawn from the second week in a row, and after the first time I figured hay I've got some dbol left and took it for two days, then I was informed if the second test, so I didn't take any yester day, we will see how or if it shows. Also I'm going to run decca and dbol like I've planned, and run my own blood tests and put em up on here so we can exactly what's what, how's that for a slice of fried gold :)

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Well taking dbol for two days dropped my test by 2 points, it Def didn't show up as test in my lab work. Plus I got my script yesterday, they give me two lil adorable vials of test cyp with only one cc in it, I'm supposed to take one every other week, then get more lab work in six months.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
Question, are the tests scheduled in advance? If they are, just come off of test for a couple of weeks prior and your levels should be well below what she needs to see to justify your prescription. I have done it in the past and it has worked well for me.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
I know mine are. See doc every 6 months and get bloods done right before each appointment. So very easy to plan a cycle in between visits.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
See now that's what I was thinking, how long before your 6 month blood work did go off, also did you go totally off, of have to sorta have to learn trial by error?

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
I go off about 3 weeks before or a month depending on what I'm running. And do a half ml every week of the test cyp 200 before test. Usually keeps me at around 300-400 when bloods are drawn.

chrisr116

AnaSCI VET
Nov 20, 2012
When I would go off completely for about 2 and a half weeks prior to blood draw, I would come in under 200

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
Thanks for all the great feedback! Also, so I took some dbol, nothing to crazy, 25 mg a day, but stoped one day before my second blood test, aND the results showed my test had gone from 196 to 261, so it seems to me that dbol, although not the same.structure as test cyp will show as test, at least in the test I had done.

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Thanks for all the great feedback! Also, so I took some dbol, nothing to crazy, 25 mg a day, but stoped one day before my second blood test, aND the results showed my test had gone from 196 to 261, so it seems to me that dbol, although not the same.structure as test cyp will show as test, at least in the test I had done.
You just took dbal
Or dbal and your cyp?
It will be up if the cyp was in there alo

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
See that's the thing, I had zero test of any kind for over 8 weeks, just the dbol. I started the dbol after my first blood test which showed a 196 test level, and I didn't think my dr was going to send me for another one so I started the dbol right after my first blood test. I took it for maybe 3 or 4 days. So that doesn't make any sense to me, why would test show higher after that? Unless I'm just reading the results completely wrong. I'll check with the moderators to see if I can post my labs on this thread.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Was the blood test just for Total Testoterone, or was it for Free Test? Several orals are known for reducing SHBG, which can result in higher Free Testoterone numbers.

Just to be on the safe side, your best bet is to not be on anything else when you have your blood work done. If it's only every 6 months it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Just schedule your cycles around that date.

dozisthebeast

Dec 13, 2014
south west
I'm pretty sure it was just total test. But yeah I'll definitely not run anything about 4 weeks out, just to be safe, thanks for all the feedback guys!