©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

UFC 209 - Sat March 4th - Woodley vs Thompson 2

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Hey guys, sorry I didn't post up the fights. I've been side tracked lately. I was crushed yesterday when Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson was cancelled...this was the real main event as far as I'm concerned. Something went wrong while Khabib was cutting weight. For those that are keeping track, these two were supposed to fight in 2015 but Khabib hurt his knee. Then in 2016 they were supposed to fight again and Ferguson got hurt...now 2017 and it's back to Khabib...ugghhh! One day maybe?

Anyway, here are the results of the fights...

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/3/4/14811736/ufc-209-results-woodley-vs-thompson-2

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Yea, I was bummed to see that fight cancelled, I didn't order the event due to this.

Man, I thought Wonder Boy won that fight 3 rounds to 2. Not sure how Woodley can win 1 round and get the decision.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I was VERY disappointed in the FERGUSON/KHABIB cancellation. I was really looking forward to that fight. OVEREEM stepped out and had a nice KO against MARK HUNT.

kubes

AnaSCI VET
Aug 23, 2013
Los Angeles
I was VERY disappointed in the FERGUSON/KHABIB cancellation. I was really looking forward to that fight. OVEREEM stepped out and had a nice KO against MARK HUNT.

Agree A lot of people are mad at the way Overeem runs from his apponents but he got the job done and not many have gotten a KO on Hunt