©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Tren pellets magic solution

Nattydread

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Jan 13, 2013
California
So I've been searching through the forum and other sites. Does any one have a definitive answer how to make your own or what to use to dissolve tren pellets and make some good old fashion tren ace? I know there are many good sponsors here but I just love the feeling of accomplishment when making my own. Only problem is I can't find kits anymore and I hear it's cheaper to make your own solvent.
I just can't find a real answer to the "magic solution" recipe?
Thanks in advance

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
I've got a method that is easy as baking a pie brother.u know all the tren pellets contain estrdiol in them now so I figured out a simple&fast method bros.PM me for instructions

gkn525

Sep 11, 2014
Bama
&no worries there is 0% estradiol in the prepared tren ace pellets powder.this method should work just as well for the new synevex test propionate pellets with estrogen or estrodiol in those aswell

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
What kind of tren pellets?
I don't think they make them anymore. Pretty sure the finaplex-H was discontinued

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Hans thank you brother!

Rajj, it's the component th. They come like the old fina pellets but you have to remove the blue pellet because it contains tylan. (Think I spelled that correct).
I looked over at BKs site and it looks easy enough but wasn't sure on magic solution. Thanks for input everyone!

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
I was going to recommend basskiller's website but you habe been there.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Hans thank you brother!

Rajj, it's the component th. They come like the old fina pellets but you have to remove the blue pellet because it contains tylan. (Think I spelled that correct).
I looked over at BKs site and it looks easy enough but wasn't sure on magic solution. Thanks for input everyone!

Ahhhh, interesting.
So the estradiol is not in each pellet?
But one individual pellet?
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up!

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Magic solution the guys I know used 5% ba and 15% BB.

Nothing magic at all. Just something Animal didn't want to share.

Nattydread

Jan 13, 2013
California
Ahhhh, interesting.
So the estradiol is not in each pellet?
But one individual pellet?
I had no idea. Thanks for the heads up!

I believe these don't even have the estradiol. The Tylan is a antibiotic.
And it's in the one blue pellet.

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
Thanks Hans.
My knowledge is from
The dinosaur ages. Guys like superchicken, Mr.T and Harvey Balboner. So I am sure things have advanced and there are better methods.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
I don't think they make them anymore. Pretty sure the finaplex-H was discontinued

You can still find them but now they come with a pellet of Tylan. You just remove the Tylan pellet and your good to go.

ThatSickRip

Apr 13, 2015
Thanks Hans.
My knowledge is from
The dinosaur ages. Guys like superchicken, Mr.T and Harvey Balboner. So I am sure things have advanced and there are better methods.

Guess Im from the dinosaur ages too lol

Ordering pellets and "aroma therapy" kits and a little time and there you go, liquid gold. Much simpler times haha

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006

I don't think they discontinued did they? They just became super expensive. Heet was always the solvent we used to break down the pellets though. Its ethyl alcohol I believe

heavy hitter

Mar 18, 2006
Seems like an expensive way to make tren though considering all the good raw suppliers out there these days

Southernjuice

Apr 5, 2017
Used to love making my tren....and for others!! If you want it without the damn strife buy it made ready!!!!