©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

nerf john wick

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
That shit was great.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
When it first started I was thinking it was going to be gay. That was entertaining :D

That guy was pretty good! Could actually play a good rival role in another Wick movie, kind of like Wick's teacher or someone Wick taught early on?

Would love to see them do a prequel to the movie but from what I've read they look like they are just going to keep movie forward with the series.

Marshall

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 31, 2012
Haha, good stuff.

Wick is a great character, but not sure how well it's going to move into a 3rd movie. We'll see.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I went and looked at some nerf guns....that shit si serouis lol.

Yeah they are. I've got a buddy at work that has gotten into modding them with his kids. He's got one that he says will leave dents in drywall. They spend hours researching stuff and buying different custom parts online, cracking them open and changing springs and stuff. Apparently there's a whole huge community that gets super into Nerf guns and customizing them. I'd still rather buy a real gun, though.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Yeah they are. I've got a buddy at work that has gotten into modding them with his kids. He's got one that he says will leave dents in drywall. They spend hours researching stuff and buying different custom parts online, cracking them open and changing springs and stuff. Apparently there's a whole huge community that gets super into Nerf guns and customizing them. I'd still rather buy a real gun, though.

Ruger all the way...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Ruger all the way...

No joke. I just bought a nice long distance rifle for what he has invested in all his and his kids Nerf guns. But he enjoys it, and it keeps him actively engaged with his kids, so I can't say too much bad about it.

ThatSickRip

Apr 13, 2015
As much as I can loathe social media, I lover how YouTube and some other sites have given an outlet to creative people like this to be able to make videos. Theres some great short movies like this all over YouTube.