©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

I met a TV star today

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
For anyone that is a fan of The Big Bang Theory, I met the real life Captain Sweatpants today. It was pretty exciting.

Attachments

• IMG_0766.JPG
    IMG_0766.JPG
    864.2 KB · Views: 95

lycan Venom

Nov 22, 2013
My wife lobes the show, I only pay attention to penny. Sheldon wears bad ass shirts. Still gotta get me one of those melting rubics cube shirts. I have no clue who that big dude is.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Had to look it up... ROFLMFAO!!!! WOW.

I had to look myself but that's awesome lol gave me an awsome idea for April fool's at my wifes gym......Get me a hat, glasses,and a pillow for a gut go in when the douchebag crew is there ....Just causally go over when there hitting dB and start curling the 80s 90s flex gut in mirror ect

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
When I first walked in the place he was just milling around flipping through the menus on the tables, the same way they do in the comic book store on the show. I just stopped and stood there for a second, looked around to see if anyone was seeing what I was seeing. No one else seemed to notice. After a few minutes I started to wond r if it was some sort of joke, till his mom came and took him out to the car. I hated to have such a good laugh at a special needs person, but it was too close not to.

ThatSickRip

Apr 13, 2015
My wife lobes the show, I only pay attention to penny. Sheldon wears bad ass shirts. Still gotta get me one of those melting rubics cube shirts. I have no clue who that big dude is.

Ditto. Theres a local restaurant where the bartender looks like a poor mans version of Penny :D

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Damn.....Chris Evans has really let himself go....err....wait a minute....my bad....forget it. :D