©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

need to get a hold of the webmaster

johnny1

Apr 26, 2005
I've been a member since this past december. I recently had to re-boot my entire computer and am no longer able to enter the source site, nor access my pms on my original username which is johnny. Any help as to fixing
this problem or who i'm supposed to contact about this would be
greatly appreciated.

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
You need to PM Anasci and let him know whats up. If you need any help, let me know.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
johnny1 said:
I've been a member since this past december. I recently had to re-boot my entire computer and am no longer able to enter the source site, nor access my pms on my original username which is johnny. Any help as to fixing
this problem or who i'm supposed to contact about this would be
greatly appreciated.

Seems strange to me, as your login credentials are not stored on your PC, they are stored on the ANASCI server. As an example, I can access my anasci account from any PC, provided I have my username and password. Do you know your orriginal username and password? If you had the site set to auto logon, then you deleted the "cookie" that is stored in your temporary internet files that provides this info to the site.

P

pincrusher

Freejay said:
Seems strange to me, as your login credentials are not stored on your PC, they are stored on the ANASCI server. As an example, I can access my anasci account from any PC, provided I have my username and password. Do you know your orriginal username and password? If you had the site set to auto logon, then you deleted the "cookie" that is stored in your temporary internet files that provides this info to the site.
i agree with freejay, i have had to reboot my computer quite a few times and never had a problem gaining access to websites. i do not use an autolog-on so maybe that is the problem. are you sure you are using the correct password as this would not allow you to access the site. if you had the password saved by the computer, you may have forgotten what it was.