©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

L-Carnitine Injection

JWBH

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2017
Hello,

Several questions for this.

What is the highest mg that this can go without it causing a knot or other issues?

Also, can the powder bought by straight off the shelf? Or do I need to look to get it via other means? Such as a raws guy? Is it the same powder?

Does anyone have a good recipe for it?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Always found it more convenient to just buy Synthetek's Synthetine...Great product, fast shipping and you can find countless reviews on the quality and results.

sodzl

May 10, 2013
Made it at 250 300 and 500. 500 stung a bit in the glutes anywhere else was painful. I got the l carnitine off amazon. I can't recall the recipe but i think it was just
distilled water
1%BA
Filtered .2 whatman

Elvia1023

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Oct 28, 2007
why not just buy the race horse stuff? Super cheap

You could but synthetine is pharm grade and you are guaranteed sterility and purity. Plus it's supporting the main sponsor of this forum and pro muscle.

JasonG

Donating Member
May 14, 2015
I've used race horse meds and Synthetek's and couldn't tell a difference. Some have complained about race horse grade stinging though.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Synthetine is in a class all by its self. Best car nit ine supplement on the market

Nightrider

May 15, 2017
How long to see results on l-carn? I have been using for a week and haven't really seen a change in the scale.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
Synthetine is great. 2ml pre workout gets me going. It helps me get leaner and veiny.

grizz

Mar 28, 2016
So, I'm accustomed to seeing L-carnitine ingested, but never injected. What are specific benefits for injecting? I'm assuming there must be some but haven't found anything concrete so far.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
So, I'm accustomed to seeing L-carnitine ingested, but never injected. What are specific benefits for injecting? I'm assuming there must be some but haven't found anything concrete so far.

Absorption.

Most of the oral l-carnitine's have terrible absorption. Som estill elicit a good response even with that terrible absorption. If you go on pubmed there are loads of studies showing oral carnitines effectiveness but there are some that aren't great and again that's down to it's absorption.

If you ever inject synthetine you will know what I mean by it hits fast. I notice just a better look. The changes are subtle in different areas but add up to make a big difference. I get much more vascular and leaner using synthetine.

Elvia1023

Oct 28, 2007
Is there any stimulant effect for those who are sensitive to that sort of thing?

Many report increased energy on synthetine but it is not a stimulant. Although it can increase alertness and give a sense of well being. It also increases mitochondrial capacity so can have a big impact on energy levels. However, it should never cause anxiety or jitters like a stimulant like caffeine can do.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Many report increased energy on synthetine but it is not a stimulant. Although it can increase alertness and give a sense of well being. It also increases mitochondrial capacity so can have a big impact on energy levels. However, it should never cause anxiety or jitters like a stimulant like caffeine can do.

Thanks, that's what I needed to know.

AGGRO

Oct 25, 2012

Interesting. I never knew that. L-carnitine is a great supplement.