©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Can try cause SVT (SUPRA VENTRICULAR TACHYCARDIA?)

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Just wondering if the 200mg weekly of test I take could be contributing to this?

Read this one

My experience with the heart

HEALTH UPDATE:

I know a lot of people have reached out and I appreciate that. I'll tell you what happened and where I'm at now.

So two Wednesdays ago I was sitting down in my game room at 230 am relaxing and out of nowhere my heart rate went up to 170 beats per minute and down to 130 then BOOM huge adrenaline rush (scariest shit I've ever been through, and I've been through some scary shit) heart raced back to 172, mean while I feel like I'm having a heart attack (which I did not) and I'm monitoring all of this on my smartphone heart monitor which was scary as fuck(pardon my language)

I let this go on for 20 minutes as I did not wish to disturb my wife and children, but finally after being scared half to death and convinced I was going to die I woke up my wife and baby and had her give me a ride to the emergency room(which was the longest FUCKING car ride of my life) the massive adrenaline rushes continued and my heart was pounding at 168-175 down then up again, when we hot to the ER i was a completely nervous mess trembling and shaking in fear like never before.

They injected my stomach with warfarin and gave me some ativan on top of the xanax I had already taken which normally would be enough to knock out a horse but barely calmed me down. I was then transferred to the main emergency room a few miles away.

MY HEART rate finally went down but my blood pressure was dangerously high (as I was scared absolutely shitless) they did every test imaginable and it showed my heart was ok.

2 possibilities at this point 1-supra ventricular tacycardia or PTSD and PANIC ATRACK induced sinus tachycardia, both of which are real and can cause rapid heart rate and make you feel like your having a heart attack and dying although they are said to not be life threatening unless they scare you to death.lol

The problem with diagnosing these issues is that you must be hooked up to an ECG at the time of the event to catch it and record/diagnose. My event was over before I got the ecg, so everything showed normal. I was in the hospital for 2 days and the did blood tests and every test imaginable and I was given the all clear, but I wasn't out of the woods just yet.

I was pretty leveled with anxiety and panic after that, but had an enjoyable weekend with my family. I was going to return to work that coming Tuesday, but last Monday while thinking I was all good I went to the movies at Alamo drafthouse to watch the movie "LIFE" (how ironic) and BOOM more adrenaline rushes and the hole thing happened again heart went up to 170 down and back again repeat adrenaline and heart spikes, this time I really thought I was a dead man, I had a horrifying 20 minute conversation with 911 dispatch and it must have taken 30 minutes for the ambulance to arrive, the fire department showed up about 10 mins before the ambulance, the guys had me sit down and tried to calm me but I was still getting the rushes and heart rate was nutz, so I was thougroughly freaked the fuck out! The management called my wife and told her to meet me at the WE.

I had like a 20 minute q&a with the paramedics before they took me to the hospital which was frustrating as hell as I was traumatized and this lady(who was very helpful and calm) asked me for my life story!

Finally get to the hospital again and did the ecg which came back normal because the "event" was long over, bloods all normal, I was overcome with fear. They gave me more benzos, and discharged me.

On the way home I had ANOTHER EVENT this time my heart went to 158 ish, we did a u turn and ended up waiting 2 hours to get back in, finally said fuck it at 5 am and went home. So tuesday-friday I was paralyzed by fear, anxiety, and panic attacks, I could barely move and I stayed medicated. In my mind I was(am) just waiting for the next attack....

Friday finally gets here (yesterday) and I went to a cardiologist and had an educational visit that gave me some hope. All tests normal, but again you have to catch an episode on an ecg while it's happening in order to diagnose SVT(supra ventricular tacycardia) or sinus tachycardia ( which would just mean I have severe panic disorder manifesting real symptoms, aka psycho somatic) so next week after my insurance authorizes it, I will be picking up an "event monitor" and wearing it for 30 days, like a mini ecg, if I get another scary event the monitor will record it and then we can diagnose and treat from there.

MY anxiety and fear is through the roof but I will be trying my best to manage as I must get back to work as I am losing big money being out of work for 2 weeks, if I could afford it I'd hide in my room until I figured this shit out, but since I'm a FIGHTER I will fight the fear of having an episode while driving or at work and I'll do my damn best to get back to life as usual, the only way I'll give in is if this kills me(which the cardiologist says won't happen.)

Either way I've list 20lbs in 2 weeks, making MASSIVE LUFESTYLE CHANGES out of fear and necessity, I will lose 50 more lbs. It's time to get healthy physically and mentally.

I will certainly have a mental battle to fight for a long while as these events have traumatized me emotionally and left me with fear of the unknown, but as I life coach I advise myself to step up to the plate and crush this obstacle!

I just want to get back to normal life.

I have really enjoyed these 2 weeks of family time(although good health and Disneyland would have been a lot more fun for everyone, lol)

I just want to thank my lovely wife Kelly Neves for supporting me and staying home with me and a sick baby for the last week, this woman has spent sleepless nights at the ER AND comforted me through what can easily be described as the hardest, and scariest time of my life. Thank Kelly for helping me through this, your support of me during this time is GREATLY appreciated and will not be forgotten. Whatever this is we will beat it together!

Love you all,

#LIONHEART

P.S.
I am now hyper focused on the most important things in life which are of course- Family and Health!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I've never heard of Test causing SVT. I've had panic attacks from Tren before, but not Test.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
Damn, been wondering where you went.
Thanks guys, I'm on a 30 day event monitor in hoping it was just panic, I was partying too much, I'm now drug free and eating super clean, I'll keep you posted!

Giants83

Donating Member
Nov 21, 2015
NY
I had SVT. They told me I was likely born with it but didn't feel the symptoms until I was older. Heart rate would well into the 200s. I had 2 procedures to correct it. First one didn't work. Everything is good now except I still feel a weird beat every now and then which the doc claims is normal. The event monitor will pick it up fast if that's what you have.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
OK bro, sounds all to familiar, I have had all the above numerous times, let me tell you this, the research i have done gear normal doses will not trigger tachycardia, I have been down this road way to many times. I have heart surgery #2 in may for on going afib. be thankful you ONLY have rapid heart beats, your condition is not really serious just scary as fuck,. try rapid heart rates with fibrillation, now that will fuck you up mentally. I am not trying to be little you just trying to put in perspective, your fine, anxiety, stress what ever you got could also be pre-afib, thats how mine started, NO stims, alcohol, you need to find your "triggers", whats your age? irregular heart beats are very common and they start usually with rapid beats.... keep me posted I live this nightmare every day bro.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Yup i had to wear an event monitor after a year of complaining about my heart rate and dumping adrenaline every night during sleep, found out finally that i do have a trachardia and im not crazy, as the wife thinks i am already, now on bistolic or something else as bistolic is expensive as hell, and also just re started my 200 mlg test every 10 days and ill see how it goes

Gl man ur not alone

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

BigBob

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 10, 2012
Good to see u back Chewy. I had an event 3 years ago. I had to make some changes and now concentrate on being healthy. Glad your OK.

xchewbaccax777

Aug 13, 2013
I cleaned up my diet a bit and now I'm been three of those issues for I guess what will be a year in May so about 7 or 8 months now

Kindlife

Nov 5, 2017
Did the 30day event monitor ever find out exactly what it was? I've had issues like this that I always chalked up to panic attacks from bad anxiety and stress.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
Dude dont worry I HAVE THIS EXACT THING! Sinu tachycardia, diagnosed finally after GOING THRU WHAT U DID! Only worse, i wake up and my heart is racing like ive been fighting or running, and have night sweats, crazzy shit, said it was adrenaline just coursing thru my body,
it took my docs and cardiologist like um about 10 damn years to figure it out, docs could not figure it out, for that whole time, finally had to wear. Holter monitor for a week straight, and then they forgot to tell me that i had this issue, and just assumed somebody did and when i went in for an appointment they asked what heart meds i was on amd then said oh shit, soory nobody informed u 3 months ago???

It is caused by anxiety is what ive been told, messes up ur bp, and is scarry as hell, but with a bit of bystolic its all good,

But now w my bp lower, it doesnt happen as much but still does so ill have to go back on bystolic soon,

Ive been on trt for over 10 yrs @ 200 mlg per week, they never said it was due to trt

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
My mom dealt with this for years. They diagnosed her pretty quickly...but never could find a medicine to control it.

She eventually had an ablation treatment...and hasn't had an issue since. Also this was years ago.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Edwina

Apr 6, 2018
I've never heard of Test causing SVT. I've had panic attacks from Tren before, but not Test.

ketsugo

Mar 1, 2005
Earth

All aas can cause cardiac and blood issues- why doing labs monthly so vital . Some more predisposed then others, many guys take heart type meds on cycle . Why long cycles really are not healthy. Body needs to recover . I’ve been on forums 20 years never heard of any mental issues until past 5 years so - usually people complain EQ causes anxiousness and tren mood swings . However hormonal changes cause all sorts of fluctuations since on cycle we go overboard with hormones as ALL steroids are in some form or variations of testosterone out bodies are out of synce. Personally I think if one has propensity toward something then increase serum levels of certain hormones will cause mood changes . Though I’ve never prescribed to “ roid rage “ I just think if you have a short fuse then that’s it . Then again I’m only me :)