©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Mk677 Lethargy is Unreal

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Wow.

The lethargy is UNREAL!

Yesterday i began -

Test cyp 500mg
(250mg injected Tuesday and Thursday, 200mg of the test c injected will be from my own - pharmacy grade for my trt, the other 300 will be from Geno Tec)

Ghrp2 twice daily
(I've used ghrp2, cjc wo dac, igf lr3, and igf des in the past) I'll be using post workout (then immediately a shake, no carbs) and in the evening.

Mk 677
My plan was to start at 12.5mg and work up to 25mg daily (more on this below)

My primary source of protein is whey protein isolate. I've kept a pretty good diet having just completed my 5th week back in the gym after an injury. Most days (when able) i track my macros and have protein in the high 200's, carbs under 200 and fat around 100 or less (i weigh around 190, bf around 21%)

Anyway. Given that this week i wanted to begin my short blast (then titrate back down to 200mg test cyp) i got more dymatize whey isolate and picked up some muscle pharm combat powder (whey protein blend), also picked up some kre alkyn (buffered creatine) as this always helps my lifts (used it plenty before), more bcaa's....

So started all this yesterday.

Back to the mk 677...

Everything seems to be panning out okay.

But idk how on Gods earth I'd be able to take 25mg at night. Taking 12.5mg last night resulted in a great night of sleep (very restful and dreamful)

But the lethargy was so bad i could barely stay awake at work.

For the last hour or so I've done some research and it seems some ppl can't even take mk because of the sides.

I've also had an increase in appetite and tonight have pain in my left hand.

One thing i DON'T want (besides the lethargy - can't function with it) is water weight.

I had no idea it caused water retention.

The study i found from the board of endocrinology didn't cite any water weight in their findings as a side effect.

It also didn't cite any correlation between increases in prolactin or cortisol levels, yet I'm reading dozens of posts which point to the fact that it may?

So tonight I'm going to take 10mg and hope the lethargy subsides (like most ppl say)

I'm also going to decide (based on responses i get from this posting) if mk really is something i want to use.

Is it going to help me gain lean muscle mass (or alternatively bulk me up but I'll lose the water weight when I'm done leaving me with great gains)

If not its probably not for me. And I'm okay with that.

If that's the case I'll drop it and run the 500 mg of test maybe get some synthetol for site growth (which is what i really want)...

One of the postings i found cited that the difference between taking 10mg and 50mg was little in terms of hgh but high with regard to igf1. So if your someone like me who's dying for hyperplasia (or as close to it as you can get) you'd want to take a higher dose. Just not sure if i can.

Anyway, can any of you help with the following? (I've found a lot of conflicting info)

Does it affect cortisol or prolactin?

Does aswangda help with sides?

What is the minimal amount you can use (mg) for benefit?

How long have you used it?

What gains did you see?

What did you like best?

What did you like least?

Any advice?

Thanks all.

DM

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
This is something(MK677)that I've had a lot of interest in for along time but the lethargy is something that discourages me as well. I cant afford being tired and groggy. If it were me, I would try it at 12.5mg for a few days and see how it goes. Obviously if you cant tolerate it, you should probably abandon using it.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Its aldosterone thats causing the bloat. Not to be mean or anything but you0 should of researched it before you took it. Stop woith thaqt prolactin bro science bullshit...

zacharykane

Apr 6, 2017
I found that taking 12.5mgs really cuts down on the lethargy aspect of MK-677. I started with 25mgs (big mistake) and then cut down. A cup of coffee or tea the next morning after the 12.5mgs dose and I feel about as normal as can be.

The only other real noticeable side I had was water retention, but that seemed to subside a bit after a week or so.

Millineum Man

Aug 24, 2013
This is something(MK677)that I've had a lot of interest in for along time but the lethargy is something that discourages me as well. I cant afford being tired and groggy. If it were me, I would try it at 12.5mg for a few days and see how it goes. Obviously if you cant tolerate it, you should probably abandon using it.
So, start low and slowly ramp it up, right?

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Start at 5mgs and work up to 25. I believe there is a study floating around showing that 50mg had little increase in GH serum over 15mg or so, but a fairly notable increase in IGF.

Nowadays I dont really go above 12.5mg and I add in ghrp2/mod grf or hgh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DM2000

Donating Member
Feb 16, 2017
Thx. Currently at 12.5 with no sides. Went back and slowly titrated up from 5mg. Will likely stay at 12.5

Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
That would be a safe bet. I seems the sweet spot may be between 12.5-15mg for good results and less sides.

I took mk-677 for 3 months - take it 3 hours before bed and there is no problem with being lethargic .
My magic number is 4 hours before bed and i any great.
I started at 25mg and stopped at 30mg.
Gained a good 20 lbs. From it.

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
I agree with everyone, start at 12.5mg (usually half the recommended dose) and run that for a week. After that, slowly increase until the sides are too much and then back down.

MK677, like HGH, is best run for many months in a row. The fat loss properties really start to be seen at the second month.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
MassiveG reported that he had less lethargy when he took it preworkout. I have yet to try this stuff, but if I do, i'm gonna do it like this.

Thanks for the updates!

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016
MassiveG reported that he had less lethargy when he took it preworkout. I have yet to try this stuff, but if I do, i'm gonna do it like this.

Thanks for the updates!

yup still going strong - pop it in gel caps and slam about 1/3rd of my pre/powo shake and then work out no problems with lethargy BG at all this way.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Use smaller dosages several times a day if need be. I will say that the water weight got to me and pushed my BP up to a bad level...I'm off of it now. I need to see where my BP lands. I did like what it was doing for my physique.