©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

One year

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
Just wanted to give myself some props. For those of you who were here when I joined, you all know that I am a recovering alcoholic. Yesterday was my one year anniversary since my last drink of the spirits. I year ago I nearly drank myself to death in a serious state of depression. Fast forward one year and I am now in the best shape of my life, I have more confidence than I have ever known, and I just plain feel good.

I want to thank everyone here who has helped me on my adventure. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help. You have played a part in my transformation ( physically and mentally ). :)

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
recess said:
Just wanted to give myself some props. For those of you who were here when I joined, you all know that I am a recovering alcoholic. Yesterday was my one year anniversary since my last drink of the spirits. I year ago I nearly drank myself to death in a serious state of depression. Fast forward one year and I am now in the best shape of my life, I have more confidence than I have ever known, and I just plain feel good.

I want to thank everyone here who has helped me on my adventure. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate your help. You have played a part in my transformation ( physically and mentally ). :)

AWSOME BRO! Great job, and keep up the hard work!

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
CONGRATS Recess!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the awesome job!

:elephant: :rockband: :rockband: :rockband: :elephant:

HigherStandard

Aug 26, 2004
That is great news.
I myself am a recovering crystal meth addict.
As of today I have about 3 and a half years off of shit.
When I was using I got down to a dangerously thin weight of 118 pounds and now I sit at about 195.
To stay clean is extremely difficult, especially the first year, so congrats bro.
Keep it up.

P

pincrusher

congrats on the anniversary. my best friend is also a recovering alcoholic so i have a good idea of what you went through.

recess

Nov 16, 2004
The Classroom
HigherStandard said:
That is great news.
I myself am a recovering crystal meth addict.
As of today I have about 3 and a half years off of shit.
When I was using I got down to a dangerously thin weight of 118 pounds and now I sit at about 195.
To stay clean is extremely difficult, especially the first year, so congrats bro.
Keep it up.

Right back at ya. I know a girl right now who is suffering from CM. I see her around every once in awhile. She is walking around on a broken ankle with a homeade cast because she would rather spend the money on the drug. Some of us are lucky enough to recover, many others will not. Congrats

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Congratulations brother. It's so great to see someone turn a negative into a positive and succeed.
I've suffered with depression on and off for years. It's unbelievable how debilitating it can be and what you will do to overcome it. None of the psychotropics out there seemed to help me as much as a little testosterone does.

Clint1

Mar 26, 2005
Awesome, i'm really happy for you. Our battles in life never come in the forms we have prepared for. keep it up. Clint