©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Results!

powders101

AnaSCI VET
Sep 21, 2007
The LAB
Seems like it's been a while since any results have been posted. Any ETA? Also, can we expect any powders to be included?

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
We have perhaps 20 samples to send. I'm waiting for a few more to make 20. I want to send Powders next. What do you have?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
I have results for oral tablets, that I will begin posting as soon as I am back on my office computer. Have been dealing with other things the past week.

Also as race stated we have more samples heading out.

So do not worry this has not stopped and will continue as long as we continue to receive funding from the members.

Thank you to everyone that has supported the testing being done:)

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
News And Updates

AAS Testin for this round are near complete.
They are in the Hands of the Administrator being finalized and will be posted Soon (Today I M told some should show up).
If yr new to this Forum, a Syndicate of Members and Mods formed a AAS testin project.
We collect Samples and funds from members and sponsor here and From PM.
WE Laboratory test these products for content and quantity along with a standard.
these results are posted as they are for the good of the community, and suppliers.
results will b posted in the appropriate section, http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-testing/ you must b a member here in good standings, either with 25 posts or a contributing member, meaning you either support this project with a monetary donation or a sample of product or Both...
Donations are handled and accounted for By Myself feel free to PM me if intrested http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/40962-aas-testing-donations-thread-5.html Sample donations are collected wen need.(Race, BIO, Pesty, rAJ, Buck 1973 have this Info WEN THEY SEEK SAMPLES) correspondences will follow by PM from there.

I had a Look at the upcoming test results
this can b xtremely valuble, and intrestin info if yr in this game.

I will Share a post from our Pvt section for staff here that says alot of wat may come....Thats just 1 aspect, there are also results that are extremely Good and proper for UG Labs this is equally if not more beneficial....But Blood and guts may appear.
Its From a Super Mod, integral member, longtime testin Dude.

Mr. Racepicks

This Testin will continue for as long as funds allow
If this is a value to anyone seein this I encourage them to get in contact with Myself and make a donation.
Any questions feel free to contact one of the Brothas i mentioned or myself..

Old
(#25)
Racepicks
Super Moderator

Report Post IP
Today, 07:55 AM
Let the shit storm begin!

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
The next round of results will start being released soon! This time around it is a total mixed bag. Results were all over the place, with several items containing AAS but not what is on the label!! Everybody will want to see these results but keep in mind, the results are not to be shared. Only those that have contributed 25 quality posts here at AnaSci or have donated money or product are able to view the results. Get on board now if you haven't already! Even the smallest donation, say $5, is greatly appreciated.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
Eye opening the 3 I have seen. All you cheap bastards would benefit greatly with a small donation, especially if you use the products tested. Could save you money, and benefit your health to know what you are using.

Seriously, 25 posts or a miniscule donation.....get with it folks!

kastro

Donating Member
Jan 11, 2005
Eye opening the 3 I have seen. All you cheap bastards would benefit greatly with a small donation, especially if you use the products tested. Could save you money, and benefit your health to know what you are using.

Seriously, 25 posts or a miniscule donation.....get with it folks!
Hey brotha how can i donate to see the results?Appreciate it.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

kastro

Donating Member
Jan 11, 2005
25 posts to gain access to the testing section or you can contact buck1973 for monetary donations.
Thanks brotha i will pm buck.I have been here a long time and barely have 11 posts lol im thinking a donation will be quicker[emoji106]

Sent from my LGLS770 using Tapatalk

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Thanks brotha i will pm buck.I have been here a long time and barely have 11 posts lol im thinking a donation will be quicker[emoji106]

Kastro I see your name in green now! Thank you for your donation!! More results are on the way.

kastro

Donating Member
Jan 11, 2005
Kastro I see your name in green now! Thank you for your donation!! More results are on the way.
Yeah thank you and buck.Ouch on the results.I hope more guys start donating you guys are doing a great job!

rmtt

Donating Member
Jul 31, 2007
What's up guys. Mods got me back in as I forgot my password!

Also just donated!!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
What's up guys. Mods got me back in as I forgot my password!

Also just donated!!

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

welcome My good man I got yr donation.
I have ya updated on the donors list
we will have yr status changed shortly
Thanks.

pooh6369

Banned
Mar 14, 2007
Shit been around for a long time, just for learning guess I should contribute more. Great idea in testing