©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Results!

muj

Jul 3, 2017
Great job with the tests! I will look to donate as we really need to keep testing to keep us all safe and sources accountable

FastBunny

May 27, 2018
I think this is clutch that you guys do this isngoing to help a lot of people out with scams.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
News And Updates

AAS Testin for this round are near complete.
They are in the Hands of the Administrator being finalized and will be posted Soon (Today I M told some should show up).
If yr new to this Forum, a Syndicate of Members and Mods formed a AAS testin project.
We collect Samples and funds from members and sponsor here and From PM.
WE Laboratory test these products for content and quantity along with a standard.
these results are posted as they are for the good of the community, and suppliers.
results will b posted in the appropriate section, http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-testing/ you must b a member here in good standings, either with 25 posts or a contributing member, meaning you either support this project with a monetary donation or a sample of product or Both...
Donations are handled and accounted for By Myself feel free to PM me if intrested http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-serum-testing/40962-aas-testing-donations-thread-5.html Sample donations are collected wen need.(Race, BIO, Pesty, rAJ, Buck 1973 have this Info WEN THEY SEEK SAMPLES) correspondences will follow by PM from there.

I had a Look at the upcoming test results
this can b xtremely valuble, and intrestin info if yr in this game.

I will Share a post from our Pvt section for staff here that says alot of wat may come....Thats just 1 aspect, there are also results that are extremely Good and proper for UG Labs this is equally if not more beneficial....But Blood and guts may appear.
Its From a Super Mod, integral member, longtime testin Dude.

Mr. Racepicks

This Testin will continue for as long as funds allow
If this is a value to anyone seein this I encourage them to get in contact with Myself and make a donation.
Any questions feel free to contact one of the Brothas i mentioned or myself..

Old
(#25)
Racepicks
Super Moderator

Report Post IP
Today, 07:55 AM
Let the shit storm begin!

All intrested in the AAS testin Project should read if they have not already...
also For ease of viewin Test results I have everything in 1 Thread thats a Sticky and up to date with Links to all tests

http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-testing/41736-results-thread.html

nspaletta

Feb 11, 2013
A big thank you to everyone on this board who contributes to the testing, helps keep everyone accountable for the future

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Where are the AAS results posted?

Wow man, been a donating member for how long and still never looked at a results?!!

The Official Test Results are posted in the Lab/Serum forum...AAS test results sub-forum in there.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
It's nice to see all of you appreciate the testing that's being done but it's only being done because of donating members. Many of you thanking the board for this aren't donating members. Please contact buck1973 and make a $25 minimum donation in order to keep this testing going. If the funds dry up, the testing ends and there's no accountability for the Sponsors!

Last edited:

Bigpapapump3535

Jan 10, 2019
Yes this is a awesome thing to have I’m donating to keep this alive for all of us deserve to no what we are putting in our bodies!!

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
Yes this is a awesome thing to have I’m donating to keep this alive for all of us deserve to no what we are putting in our bodies!!

Agreed. After being on PM for years, I can't believe I'm just now joining this forum :banghead: