©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

To Shave or not to Shave?

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I have for awhile thought that shaving sux. It causes shaving bumps and it stings when you sweat in the weight room. But I just used some Veet hair remover and it worked pretty damn good. Is there any cremes or what ever that doesn't carry that nasty funk (stink) to it? Also other than just for competition prepping would others agree you look ten times more vascular and cut when all the little hairs are shwabbed away!?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
I think they all carry a common ingredient that causes that nasty odor. I have used nair for men and a product called Lex. Always fries my skinn a little but it goes away. I would consider waxin as well. Using a razor always gives me terrible bumps.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Ironaddict said:
I have for awhile thought that shaving sux. It causes shaving bumps and it stings when you sweat in the weight room. But I just used some Veet hair remover and it worked pretty damn good. Is there any cremes or what ever that doesn't carry that nasty funk (stink) to it? Also other than just for competition prepping would others agree you look ten times more vascular and cut when all the little hairs are shwabbed away!?
I agree. I do my chest, abs and armpits year round. I haven't discovered any chemical products that work as well, yet.

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
I shave my chest and use Nair for men on my back like once a month. I use an electric razor so no bumps or problems.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
gregdiesel said:
I shave my chest and use Nair for men on my back like once a month. I use an electric razor so no bumps or problems.

never thought of an electric, but I think it's really more about the nature of the hair itself. Mine like to do a u-turn and grow back under the skin. I'd like to try the veet now that DR said he likes it.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Ironaddict said:

Bro, what was it called? Veet has several products along that line.

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
It was Veet 3 minute remover for sensitive skin. It came in a plastic tube that stood up. Here is a non-contest pic

Attachments

• irronaddict04.27.05.jpeg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15

BigTex

Feb 6, 2005
Just let your estrogen get out of control and the hair will fall right out :) Seriously, I can't stand the chemical hair stuff. I shave everything. The only thing that bothers me is my balls!! Slap a little after shave on those babies and you'll see what kind of man you are..

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
6'3 243lbs between 6-7% BF. I just started hitting some Animal Power test and Dec and no water is coming on yet. I actually lost like 8lbs over the weekend Me and my girl went on some sucky fishing trip and they had nasty food on the boat so I had like 2 Met-Rx RTD40 shakes and that was it then Sunday I stayed by my buddies pool all day in the sun and didn't eat much like a frigging fool so needless to say I dropped weight.