©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Concerns on overdosing/label claims..

pjk1969

Banned
Dec 19, 2013
I would just assume the ugl's would want their shit straight I'm not as messed up about a few milligrams here or there but when something is 100mg or more off that's fucked up.....not only does it fuck with our dosages to me it's a sure sign of zero fucks givin on the ugl' s part and if they don't give a fuck about something as simple as getting the milligrams right what else do they not give a fuck about......think about it brothers

overdosing can just as easily become underdosing if the reason is piss poor qt.
either way is bad in my opinion, just worse if its underdosed.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I have to agree with Lats on this. For guys like me who want 125 MG TRT per week. I want exact doses. If I was a younger guy competing, I wouldn't mind getting a little more in the bottle, but still would want to know MG dosing for a precise prep for any show.

trekrider215

Apr 19, 2017
I think most of the times these products come over over/under dosed its simply because the ugl's don' know the true amounts that they're working with. Only a few really send products out to get tested. Then when they do, its usually just the exotics like primo and tren or something.

problem

Donating Member
Feb 3, 2013
I agree. even though overdosing isn't an issue on a blast; when I cruise or get on TRT; I want to know what I'm exactly running. Blood work is your best bet, even if I trust my source; let's be real; quality control with ugls aren't the best.

bbuck

Dec 28, 2007
Over dosed may sound good. But if a manufacturer can"t control that quality, what else may be slipping as well?

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
I would just assume the ugl's would want their shit straight I'm not as messed up about a few milligrams here or there but when something is 100mg or more off that's fucked up.....not only does it fuck with our dosages to me it's a sure sign of zero fucks givin on the ugl' s part and if they don't give a fuck about something as simple as getting the milligrams right what else do they not give a fuck about......think about it brothers

I agree 100%, I compound for a living (not gear) and over dosed to me shows a complete lack of quality control, lack of knowing what their doing and at the end lack of consideration for the consumer but that's if they even know that they are overdosing. Its just not professional at all and sounds like stuff guys make by following a recipe they found online and not knowing exactly how to make the recipe themselves. The first is a rookie and the second is a professional.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
most will overdose everything 10 percent to be safe just incase the raws are under dosed. these high scores on test look like the raws are over dosed plus the 10 percent. my feeling is you wont see high over dosed on compounds like deca, eq, mast, tren, primo, var, those will be slightly over or under. that's my guess

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I just want accurately dosed gear. Good thread. I've always been against the overdosing of gear etc.. If I'm pinning 500mg a week I don't want it to be 800-900, it's also easy to tell with my blood work and I hate having to adjust my dosages and pin 300mg so I can get an accurate 500mg and so on.

I think a lot of it is some UGLs may not 100% trust the potency of their raws so I can see them adding extra so it's not UNDER dosed which people would be far more upset about.

Labs just need better quality control.

j4ever

Aug 27, 2017
that why I don't use UG for trt, if it says 200mg/ml, that's what it should be, unfortunately in the real world its not.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Im glad Lats brought this up. I wish I could go ugl for trt. I've noticed I breakout more when getting scripts filled with cotton seed cyp. GSO cyp gave me hardly any skin reactions. I wish I could try some of the other solvents that UGL's carry. UGL's seem to come with many unknowns and compound pharma is way too expensive. Bummer.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Im glad Lats brought this up. I wish I could go ugl for trt. I've noticed I breakout more when getting scripts filled with cotton seed cyp. GSO cyp gave me hardly any skin reactions. I wish I could try some of the other solvents that UGL's carry. UGL's seem to come with many unknowns and compound pharma is way too expensive. Bummer.

Johnny since you stated in another thread that you've been gone for a while, we are doing a lot of sponsor testing here at AnaSci. You make a donation to the testing, there is no minimum, every little bit helps or once you have 25 posts, you'll be able to view that section here.

Personally, I don't see why all the members aren't donating...this is an incredible service that's being done! Contact Racepicks for more info.

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Thanks Bio yes it has been awhile. I'll shoot Race a note after I read through some of the stickies today. I'm definitely up for contributing to the effort!

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
i run 500mg of Test a week. over or under would like to know what i have so i can adjust accordingly. i prefer to have it dosed as close to the label claim as they can do it though.

Thaistick

Mar 5, 2016
Makes me even happier that I have a prescription for my test and other items. But I can definitely see how a youngster would love to see things way overdosed. Even when I cycled in the past I was at relatively low doses compared to many now. But still I was probably doing closer to 600mg of A-P test instead of the 500 I'm thought. Not the end of the world but I'd rather be accurate. And when helping a female I definitely want it dosed right.

odin

AnaSCI VET
Feb 2, 2007
To me a very high number could be almost as bad as a very low number. If a result was very high all could be high but perhaps some could be low as the powder hasn't mixed evenly.

hemipower

Donating Member
Jul 2, 2012
Johnny since you stated in another thread that you've been gone for a while, we are doing a lot of sponsor testing here at AnaSci. You make a donation to the testing, there is no minimum, every little bit helps or once you have 25 posts, you'll be able to view that section here.

Personally, I don't see why all the members aren't donating...this is an incredible service that's being done! Contact Racepicks for more info.

Just found out about the testing and sent a message to get details on how to donate. Just found this site but I've been on PM a long time...

I'd agree that as a beginner in this I'd have been fired up about over dosed products but NOW my main desire is ACCURACY. What it says on the label NEEDS to be what's in the bottle.

I don't want to look at blood work and wonder why my RBC is way up on "primo" (as a real life example I took "primo 100mg" x6 a week and apparently was on EQ at 1200mg) or why my estro is through the roof when I was adding in a LITTLE extra test (thinking it's 100mg and it's 180 or so...).

Looking forward to get in on the testing results and potentially switch to a new sponsor.