©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Weight Loss and Muscle Build, HELP needed

CharlieHere

Apr 20, 2017
Hello everyone,

My name is Charlie and I’m 28. I work on board cargo vessels from where I’m writing right now as well. Might seem like an irrelevant private info but it will be relevant due to some factors like limited diet possibilities, free time etc.

To start with a brief ‘history’, I was a coach-potato for almost the last decade and this year I hit 100kg for the first time (102kg [225lb] to be precise) which made me change my lifestyle, as much as I could considering the circumstances. I’m 185cm which would be like 6’ or 6’ 1’’. I guess 100kg would be acceptable for some but in my case we’re not talking about muscles, we’re talking about fat. I do feel like an intruder here since I have absolutely nothing to do with body-building but since I’m considering some steroids and need some help I figured out I’ll stop-by here even it means getting bashed by the whole community. I can handle it.

So in January (about 4 months ago) I stopped eating junk which was part of my daily ‘diet’ together with most carbs. Not a strict diet but definitely a big change in food intake, especially on the calorie-intake side. I also started training, mostly cardio, running (around the vessel and ‘in-one-place’), some push-ups, sit-ups and other exercises which are a combination of the mentioned or similar ones. Later on I added some (light) weight lifting (about 15-20kg) with 5-6 sets of 20-30 reps. So nothing intensive but I have been sweating for the last few months, almost every day with 1-day break a week, on average. The ‘training sessions’ are normally 45min up to an hour.

In the last 3 months I came from 102kg [225lb] to 91kg [200lb] which was a very good result for me. I could feel and see the weight loss but honestly my main problem was belly fat and I feel like that’s the one place where I lost least weight. I did lose some and I know I reduced the waist by few cm but still... far from the results I was going for.

In the last month the weight reduction was significantly lower and I lost like 2-3kg in a whole month, with basically the same training schedule and food/calorie intake. I feel like it’s getting more and more difficult to go even lower even though I’m not too worried about the weight anymore as I am about the belly fat, especially the so-called ‘love handles’.

I never took any supplements, especially not steroids but browsing the never-ending internet I am tempted to consider trying them out, for a cycle or two, not more. I’m not interested in any dramatic results, not interested in becoming a ripped body-builder or whatever (hope this doesn’t come out too strong) but if I could use some supplements/steroids in order to speed up my progress and get me the results I want, I’m willing to consider them.

I am doing my own research for the last few weeks gathering information from different websites, medical articles, lab studies etc. including a lot of useful information from this forum itself. However, I decided to ‘say hello’ and see if a ‘direct approach’ with yield some more specific information for me and save me some time which is, again, quite limited.

The first ‘thing’ I came across was CLEN. I know personally some people who used to take it (usually for the same purpose as me) and they were quite satisfied. I felt, however, that they run into it without too much information or understanding at all. Seems like it ended up just fine for them but I’m not willing to go that road without knowing what I’m doing and why. As far as I’ve read, CLEAN is the most effective steroid for weight-loss and together with my current life-style I believe it would get me at least some of the results I’m after. I’d probably go with the 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off cycle for 6 weeks (2on / 2off / 2on) starting with a lower dosage (about 60-80 µg) the first week (to see how my organism reacts to it) and then build it up to the 120-140µg per day in the last 2 weeks after the 2-week break).

That was my original plan but you know how internet is. Only CLEN is not enough, should be used stack with this and that and that’s when I ‘lost track’ a bit. Seems like TEST is almost a ‘must’ for any similar stack but I’ll go a step ahead and say that I would not prick myself at this stage (and probably any stage) so that’s not an option. Orally intake only. Then I saw a lot of stack including CLEN and WILLY (willy would prevent excessive muscle loss, not that I have much) but again mostly with TEST or even a lot of other substances I didn’t even have time to research yet. T3 is one of them, again... stacked with CLEN or even CLEN+WILLY+T3 (all orally). So at this stage I’m a bit lost and I need your help. At least getting the pieces of information together and then I’ll decide IF I will go that road and how.

So one of the options I’m considering right now is CLEN and WILLY in which case I’d start taking WHEY protein as well and would add more resistance and strength training (especially with weights) on my current ‘plan’. I’d also take some guarana extract / taurine in case I have some muscle cramps (wouldn’t take them unless I do have problems). In some places I’ve read that CLEN+WILLY is a good combo, on other places that it’s terrible idea. Quite difficult to see a precise ‘picture’ so I’m hoping that you will help me out here.

As for the dosage, I mentioned about the CLEN and then plan above. As for WILLY, I’d probably take it for the straight 6 weeks (no break like with CLEN), starting with a lower dosage (around 30mg per day) seeing how my body reacts and then building it up to 50mg, probably from week 3, when a break from CLEN starts. Whey protein would be there because I don’t have an option to get enough proteins otherwise (refer to the first paragraph) and I’m considering taking about 20g, 2 times a day (40g per day). Again, taurine would be only in case of problems with muscle cramps.

T3 also seems to be part of the similar stacks most of the time but I haven’t research it enough yet.

As far as impotence goes, I don’t care at all as long as it’s temporary. Again, refer to the first paragraph and why is that. That’s why I guess I could go without TEST.

I’m sure some (if not most) of you will say that I should just continue with exercise and diet which is fair but I’d still like to hear some opinions about the mentioned stack, some suggestions and possible changes either on other supplements/steroids or on the dosage itself. I will continue my routine no matter what but if I can get better results quicker with one cycle or two then I’m willing to consider trying it.

Sorry for the long post and for not including some ‘basic info’ which I’ve seen most do like bf % etc. but I just don’t have the means to find out that and similar information.

Thanks a lot in advance for your help.

- Charlie

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
You need to spend your time refining your diet and training routine. Steroids aren't going to get you where you want to be any faster u less your diet and training is correct. Add more resistance training, it burns more calories than cardio. Keep doing the cardio because it's still good for your body.

Add more protein to your diet. Whey protein shakes are a great way to do that. And just for the sake of clarification, whey protein isn't a steroid and isn't part of any stack. Protein is just food. Anyone can add more protein to their diet at any time regardless of whether or not they are using AAS.

Use Clen if you want, but you really don't need it. I can't stand the stuff myself. It's not a steroid, it's a stimulant. It will cause your heart to beat faster, your breathing to speed up and overall your body will burn more calories. I can't handle the stimmed out shaking and feeling like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. Some guys like it, but I feel I'm going to die when I have used it.

You don't need Winstrol, and the "stack" you outlined above sucks. If you're not willing to inject, you shouldn't be using AAS in the first place. Orals only is a recipe for negative outcomes.

Get your diet and training fixed first and you'll achieve exactly what you want to achieve without any problems. We have a diet and training forum here specifically for these reasons, and many guys here would be more than happy to help you get your diet and training where it needs to be, you only have to ask.

CharlieHere

Apr 20, 2017
You need to spend your time refining your diet and training routine. Steroids aren't going to get you where you want to be any faster u less your diet and training is correct. Add more resistance training, it burns more calories than cardio. Keep doing the cardio because it's still good for your body.

Add more protein to your diet. Whey protein shakes are a great way to do that. And just for the sake of clarification, whey protein isn't a steroid and isn't part of any stack. Protein is just food. Anyone can add more protein to their diet at any time regardless of whether or not they are using AAS.

Use Clen if you want, but you really don't need it. I can't stand the stuff myself. It's not a steroid, it's a stimulant. It will cause your heart to beat faster, your breathing to speed up and overall your body will burn more calories. I can't handle the stimmed out shaking and feeling like my heart is going to beat out of my chest. Some guys like it, but I feel I'm going to die when I have used it.

You don't need Winstrol, and the "stack" you outlined above sucks. If you're not willing to inject, you shouldn't be using AAS in the first place. Orals only is a recipe for negative outcomes.

Get your diet and training fixed first and you'll achieve exactly what you want to achieve without any problems. We have a diet and training forum here specifically for these reasons, and many guys here would be more than happy to help you get your diet and training where it needs to be, you only have to ask.

I'll be honest and say that I've opened the same thread in more than one forum. And I consider your reply to be by far the best one written in a moderate tone with the best intentions. I didn't mind the screaming of others but still, haven't seen the point of it.

I will be definitely posting in the other 'department' but when I get home and have the actual chance of keeping a proper diet and go to a proper gym. Right now all that is very limited and I wouldn't be able to follow most of the advice from others.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

woody

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 30, 2012
If you stay active during day or active during night..just cut carbs to 0 at night time...during the day I eat whatever...just eat talipia and cheese at night and I get cut up...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I'll be honest and say that I've opened the same thread in more than one forum. And I consider your reply to be by far the best one written in a moderate tone with the best intentions. I didn't mind the screaming of others but still, haven't seen the point of it.

I will be definitely posting in the other 'department' but when I get home and have the actual chance of keeping a proper diet and go to a proper gym. Right now all that is very limited and I wouldn't be able to follow most of the advice from others.

Thanks again. Much appreciated.

This forum is a lot different than most. You're not going to get flamed here, and no one is going to give you shit about not knowing things. You showed the initiative to do some research and ask questions, and that's better than most. Now if you ask for advice and choose to ignore it, then you are subject to flaming.

CharlieHere

Apr 20, 2017

I might be a bit late but didn't have internet last week.

I was checking the forums now and I see a separate one for diet/nutrition and training. To avoid opening a topic in the wrong sub-forum and avoid dobule-posting, could you point me to the right direction as to where shall I open a thread to get some help on training and diet in regards to my not-so-usual lifestyle on board?

Thanks.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I might be a bit late but didn't have internet last week.

I was checking the forums now and I see a separate one for diet/nutrition and training. To avoid opening a topic in the wrong sub-forum and avoid dobule-posting, could you point me to the right direction as to where shall I open a thread to get some help on training and diet in regards to my not-so-usual lifestyle on board?

Thanks.

You found it. Post diet related questions in the Diet sub-forum. Post training questions in the Weight Lifting & Training subforum. Thanx for taking the time to ask and not just posting random stuff wherever you felt like it.