©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TheGreyTop IGF1 levels

Victory

Dec 26, 2008
I only ever hear good things about TP's grey tops. I think I will put in an order.

someday

Donating Member
May 15, 2018
I started on grey tops about 3 weeks ago and my igf levels jumped from 162 to 318 on 2 iu/day. So they nearly doubled, My nagging joint pains are 85% better in just a few weeks as well...actually squatted Sunday with no wraps/sleeves for the first time in I don't even know how long. Not bloating at all from what I can see...if anything I am fuller and more vascular even though I am not that lean right now.

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
I have had great experience with grey tops. Good stuff!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
My natural IGF is 309. I have been taking 2.5iu grey tops since I got it tested.

Any guesses as to what my IGF would be if I tested it now while on the greys?

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
My natural IGF is 309. I have been taking 2.5iu grey tops since I got it tested.

Any guesses as to what my IGF would be if I tested it now while on the greys?
Got damn bro 309 that's my IGF on hgh lol. I'm gunna say 500s but depends how your liver is. I just got IGF 2 days ago for the hgh I'm on now I was expecting higher numbers but they were still good cause my enzymes are through the roof so I suggest anybody testing IGF to also check liver enzymes that is a must. Why I say that is because you might get low numbers and blame the hgh when in fact it's you.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
Thegreytops are the best generics out there, no doubt about it. They have passed every test, every time! That's a solid score for 3iu.

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Got damn bro 309 that's my IGF on hgh lol. I'm gunna say 500s but depends how your liver is. I just got IGF 2 days ago for the hgh I'm on now I was expecting higher numbers but they were still good cause my enzymes are through the roof so I suggest anybody testing IGF to also check liver enzymes that is a must. Why I say that is because you might get low numbers and blame the hgh when in fact it's you.

Well I ended up getting blood work yesterday so I will post the IGF result. I have no clue why my natural IGF1 is so high when I'm 32.

jimmy14

Donating Member
Nov 29, 2017
Well I ended up getting blood work yesterday so I will post the IGF result. I have no clue why my natural IGF1 is so high when I'm 32.
Nice bro interested to see your numbers. How long did you have kits before running them? Did u order and as soon as it arrived you started them? When did you order winter or summer time? Thanks

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Nice bro interested to see your numbers. How long did you have kits before running them? Did u order and as soon as it arrived you started them? When did you order winter or summer time? Thanks

IGF1 result on 2.5iu grey tops was 407. It was 309 off them in January.

I actually didn't use them as soon as I got them. Waited a couple of months.

SURGE

Aug 26, 2010
IGF1 result on 2.5iu grey tops was 407. It was 309 off them in January.

I actually didn't use them as soon as I got them. Waited a couple of months.

Good numbers. Have you ever tested your igf-1 off aas? 309 is very high off hgh. I am not surprised you didn't score much higher on 2.5iu. Many would guess because your levels are so high off hgh you could be a hyper responder but it doesn't work like that from what I have seen.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
greys are the best generic out there my opinion, been consistent for years now. made in a licensed place

nothuman

Donating Member
Jan 3, 2013
Good numbers. Have you ever tested your igf-1 off aas? 309 is very high off hgh. I am not surprised you didn't score much higher on 2.5iu. Many would guess because your levels are so high off hgh you could be a hyper responder but it doesn't work like that from what I have seen.

To be clear, 309 was my IGF1 level on only TRT. I was not on any AAS. I have always seen levels between 292-316 on just TRT without HGH. I have no idea why it's so high (I'm 32). So the 2.5iu added on top of my naturally high IGF1 was 407.

greys are the best generic out there my opinion, been consistent for years now. made in a licensed place

Yup, 100% purity and dosed exactly 10iu. Make no mistake about it, it's essentialy pharm grade.

They are the new age Riptropins.

I actually think blacks are more like riptropins since both were overdosed with the same level of purity. I'd rather spend a little more for greys just to be able to get the equivalent of pharm grade since that 100% purity is a beautiful thing.

spartan72

Jun 21, 2018
never tried the grey tops. I have tried primarally blue tops with good success, and recently black tops feel pretty good, but after reading this thread I think I need to give the grey tops a test ride for sure.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
I had IGF-1 score of 489 taking 5iu of Meditrope Blacktops Daily. Switching to grey tops in a few months. Interested to see how i score running them.

someday

Donating Member
May 15, 2018
Just started running another generic GH that I had ordered before the greytops since it finally showed up. I doubled the dose to 2iu/2x day (AM and PM). My IGF levels only went up another 21 points, but more than that, I am holding water, my BP is up consistently about 10 points with nothing else changed, visceral fat stopped disappearing. Good learning experience, especially committing to trt for the long run. We all know what greytops tested at, but being a GH noob I figured there were some others that tested pretty good too, but I am now realizing that the difference between 100% purity and 95% purity are night and day....not even in the same universe.