©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TheGreyTop IGF1 levels

Winny230

Aug 5, 2018
How long after your last injections were the tests done? Always wondered about my own - all my bloodwork has been either 24 hours or 10 hours since last shot, came back 130’s on the longer and 200’s on the shorter time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
Love the grey tops, them, meditrope, and the gonovas are some of the best generics you can find

ldbruffey

Apr 16, 2017
We be buying some of these to try. Used in the past and loved them

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
I'm going to have to see if I can snag some Grey Tops. I've been happy with TP's blacktops, but the Grey's sound enticing.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
I'm going to have to see if I can snag some Grey Tops. I've been happy with TP's blacktops, but the Grey's sound enticing.

The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. I’m sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. I’m sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones

His greys were really ansomone brand? I’ve heard that before.

NEMSZ

Donating Member
Jan 18, 2017

Has he specified what the change was? I was hoping on grabbing some of these in the next couple weeks for at least a year run...

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
How do you know he changed them?

i know this for a fact!! 100 percent. i am not saying his new greys are bad, but they are not the same ansomone high purity. guys just dont want to believe this!.

gdaddyg8

Donating Member
Jun 11, 2018
i know this for a fact!! 100 percent. i am not saying his new greys are bad, but they are not the same ansomone high purity. guys just dont want to believe this!.

It would be nice if you shared how you know this lol. Just saying but I appreciate your input! Thank you!

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
It would be nice if you shared how you know this lol. Just saying but I appreciate your input! Thank you!

i am not going to share info on the open board. i dont know why guys are acting like this is breaking news, he hasnt carried ansomone greys for almost a year, guys that have ordered for years know this. look at the caps, look at the boxes from china, different packaging and i know 100 percent in other ways that i wont get into. but i am lying lol, done with this:D

jsaild

Donating Member
Feb 26, 2019
i am not going to share info on the open board. i dont know why guys are acting like this is breaking news, he hasnt carried ansomone greys for almost a year, guys that have ordered for years know this. look at the caps, look at the boxes from china, different packaging and i know 100 percent in other ways that i wont get into. but i am lying lol, done with this:D

I believe ya!

I was running Meditrope Black Tops the last three months... Switched to the Ansomone Grey Tops two days ago at the same dose and I’ve dropped a noticeable film of water. Not to mention hand and foot numbness are noticeably increased as well, lol.

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I'll verify and confirm what this man is saying.

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
I believe ya!

I was running Meditrope Black Tops the last three months... Switched to the Ansomone Grey Tops two days ago at the same dose and I’ve dropped a noticeable film of water. Not to mention hand and foot numbness are noticeably increased as well, lol.

My opinion the difference is big as far as water weight because of the high purity with ansomone greys. I will only run the real greys

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
I believe ya!

I was recently on TP's Meditrope black tops for past 2 years. Switched to his grey tops due to people saying constantly there are less side effects. Well its been over a month now taking same dosage as the black tops and ive noticed absolutely no difference. i will be getting IGF-1 tested next month and will compare scores. but as far as holding water and numbness in hands its been exactly the same. actually im annoyed for spending the extra money when i could have just stayed on the black tops. ill be even more annoyed if my igf-1 scores are the same or even worse lower.

Last edited:

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
I was recently on TP's Meditrope black tops for past 2 years. Switched to his grey tops due to people saying constantly there are less side effects. Well its been over a month now taking same dosage as the black tops and ive noticed absolutely no difference. i will be getting IGF-1 tested next month and will compare scores. but as far as holding water and numbness in hands its been exactly the same. actually im annoyed for spending the extra money when i could have just stayed on the black tops. ill be even more annoyed if my igf-1 scores are the same or even worse lower.
Yea thats TPs greys NOT thegreytops that we are talking about and TP used to carry brother.