©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

TheGreyTop IGF1 levels

get it in ya

Donating Member
Jan 26, 2014
Yea thats TPs greys NOT thegreytops that we are talking about and TP used to carry brother.

Exactly!! His greys in my opinion is same quality as blacks but less iu, you won’t notice a difference. Same lab that makes blacks, mauve, grey, just different caps and blacks has more iu. The greys are not the same old greys that he use to carry!! So people getting those greys are wasting there time if they think it’s the same quality as the old grey(ansomone).

Last edited:

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
The greys that everyone is talking about is not the greys tp carries anymore. I’m sure his new greys are good but he no longer carries the high purity ansomone ones

I have TP's old grey tops. Stockpiled them last year before he switched to the new greys. I didnt know he was going to switch to new grey tops. It was just dumb luck that i stockpiled them few months before the switch over happened. They came in the normal over-sized white boxes with bubble wrap on inside. They are def not his new ones.

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
Exactly!! His greys in my opinion is same quality as blacks but less iu, you won’t notice a difference. Same lab that makes blacks, mauve, grey, just different caps and blacks has more iu. The greys are not the same old greys that he use to carry!! So people getting those greys are wasting there time if they think it’s the same quality as the old grey(ansomone).

TP's old grey tops i can tell you for sure are not the same manufacture as the blacks and mauves. the hgh puck in the bottle is totally different looking compared to the blacks and mauves hgh pucks. i dont know what tp's new grey top hgh pucks look like in the bottle as that may be what you're referring to. i haven't purchased any of the new greys and dont plan on it as i will definitely be going back to the black meditropes. the price is just too damn good. now if my igf-1 score on 3iu a night can beat the 385 i scored with 3iu blacktops by say 50 to 100 more points i would say his old greys were def worth it. i mean at end of day the igf-1 score is most important to me. and the blacktop scores i get are off the charts. (scored 495 on 5iu blacktops time before that test)

Last edited:

MuscleMoose

Banned
Aug 28, 2017
i know this for a fact!! 100 percent. i am not saying his new greys are bad, but they are not the same ansomone high purity. guys just dont want to believe this!.

get in ya is correct. tp's old greys are not being supplied by tp anymore. they may be supplied by some other sources but not by tp. tp has totally new grey tops. tp alerted everyone on pm board a while ago. they tested out great by jano and also people had labs done and they also tested out great. whether or not they are better than blacktops i couldnt tell you. i honestly dont think there are any china generics out there better than the blacktops right now if you want to compare cost vs quality. i myself have not tested anything better than blacktops yet. i tried kefie's from power, i tried yellow tops and green tops from a source that is no longer around and these meditrope black tops. soon to test the old tp greys.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Using 2iu thegreytops again, solid HGH. Never a question using these.

You're back to training again? A while back, in another thread, you said that you hadn't worked out in a number of months. Hopefully you're back at it and life is good!

RamboStallone

Jul 2, 2017
You're back to training again? A while back, in another thread, you said that you hadn't worked out in a number of months. Hopefully you're back at it and life is good!
Yes sir, went back to gym on 8/23. Hadn't been to one since 2/22. I added the 2iu hgh to aid recovery. I am not using any aas other then my 100mg test cyp once a week trt shot, I may add 100mg deca to it but that's it. I updated my log on PM when I started back. Got my diet and training back on track, literally blew back up right away brother!

dros1

Jul 23, 2021
Where does it say the new GreyTops are not the same as old ones?

His grey tops are pharma grade quality he said and others have said its same quality as ansonome