©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

alternative to guaiacol

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
hi,

I want to brew something for the first time and the one who wrote the recipé swears by using guaiacol. Now guaiacol is considered 'dangerous goods' where i'm from and it is hard to come by. Is there any alternative to guaiacol.

Here's the recipé:

70ml safflower oil,
20ml BB,
2ml BA,
8ml Guaiacol
5g Superdrol

Joenoarms

Apr 22, 2017
I don't have any help but what you're making looks amazing. I LOVE Superdrol but have never had it in a suspension. I'm gonna follow this and please just post tell us how it works out. Good luck and be super careful man contamination during homebrew is a very real issue.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
I don't have any help but what you're making looks amazing. I LOVE Superdrol but have never had it in a suspension. I'm gonna follow this and please just post tell us how it works out. Good luck and be super careful man contamination during homebrew is a very real issue.

thanks for the headsup. I'll take extra care with contamination and make sure to post some results in a couple of weeks

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
hi,

I want to brew something for the first time and the one who wrote the recipé swears by using guaiacol. Now guaiacol is considered 'dangerous goods' where i'm from and it is hard to come by. Is there any alternative to guaiacol.

Here's the recipé:

70ml safflower oil,
20ml BB,
2ml BA,
8ml Guaiacol
5g Superdrol

I wouldn't be surprised if you could get by with just the BB and BA as your solvents.

mrwednesday

Apr 7, 2016
final product, done with guaiacol.

img_20170503_235728.jpg

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
Superdrol doesn't require any special solvents. It goes into solution at 50mg/ml with just oil, BA and BB.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk