©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

a few questions about sust 250?help please!

asxzasxz

Apr 10, 2005
ive only got 6 ml,im only haveing 1 ml a week for 6 weeks should i change this cycle

its my first cycle,how much can i expect to gain

also i cant get any post cycle gear around my area do you think ill have any trouble with only 6ml?

and ive got some of that zma stuff will takeing it when im on a cycle do any thing or should i wait till i'm finished.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
your gonna gain next to nothing running 6 weeks of test. By the time it starts to kick in your gonna be out! And with no PCT you should not do a cycle. I would do some more research, save what you got till you have enough to do a real cycle and find PCT prior to any cycle. Check out the sources section. Your just gonna waste your money if ya dont.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
asxzasxz said:
ive only got 6 ml,im only haveing 1 ml a week for 6 weeks should i change this cycle

also i cant get any post cycle gear around my area do you think ill have any trouble with only 6ml?

and ive got some of that zma stuff will takeing it when im on a cycle do any thing or should i wait till i'm finished.

whats the mg per ml ?, ya pct is very important dont start till you have a full understanding of what you are putting into your body.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
First off you should PLAN the cycle you are starting, not find out how much gear you have already then decide on dosages. At 1 ml EW @ 250mg/ml your dosing is not enough. 400-500mg for a first cycle is a great amount.

If you are having trouble getting pct gear in your area, don't sweat it. There are plenty of online sites that offer clomid, HCG and nolva at a decent price. Remember PCT is just as important as the drugs you are taking themselves. If you gain 10 lbs and take absolutely no PCT, do not be suprised if you lose most if not all of it.

as far as ZMA goes, you can simply supplement zinc and magnesium into your diet for far less than these companies charge you for their product and still get the same effects(make a compound of 30-60mg zinc, 500-1000mg magnesium and take every day).

How old are you bro? I can't tell you how much you could possibly gain with out a diet and stats.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
asxzasxz said:

1. You don't have enough to do a cycle. You can't technically even call this a cycle. It's more like a virgin who lets her boyfriend feel between her legs with all her clothes on. There is no penetration. She and you are still a virgin.

2. 6ml does not constitute a cycle at the end of the 6 weeks you will still not have done a cycle..............Nothing. You can expect to gain nothing.

3. If you can't get post cycle gear, don't consider doing a cycle.

4. ZMA helps you sleep. They are essential minerals. They won't do anything for bodybuilding.

W

wolfyEVH

tell us your age, weight, height and how long you've been training.........dont do the juice now.......would be a waste and will still shut you down

asxzasxz

Apr 10, 2005
im 22,180 cm and weigh about 100kg ive been training for two years now and i seem to have reached a plato in my traing

i eat about 190grms of protine a day

i was thinking of geting a few ml of deca-100 to go with it,would that be a good idea if so how many 1 ml bottels should i get
or should i just get more sust?

and as for ordering pct over the net i cant so any other sugestions

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I would think where you got the 6ml of sustanon from you may want to go back and see if that source can get your PCT needs. But when you go back ask for another 20ml's to complete your order.

dugie82

Banned
May 13, 2004
Texas
you are online here so why not on a different website. Most websites accept money orders if you are worried about security

W

wolfyEVH

save your gear till you get some more.......6ml of sust for 6 weeks isnt even a cycle