©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Testing Samples Needed

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Guys we need to get samples in for the next round of testing...Some good samples we would like to see next up would be Primo, Tren, Mast, tabs and raws.

Hit up buck and/or race if you have some samples you are willing to donate to the testing...Funds are coming in which is great but we also need samples from people that are not affiliated with the sources.

Let's keep this going as long as possible!!

Thanks to everyone that has kicked in to-date...Good to be able to have this chance to see where everyone is at with their products!

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
I hit up race about tabs I have (Var and tbol), just waiting to see if it's a go to send out.

scmtnboy

Donating Member
Jan 9, 2013
I have Primo, Halo and NPP available from a large UGL who is a sponsor on PM. I've messaged RP and Buck and waiting to hear back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Guys we need to get samples in for the next round of testing...Some good samples we would like to see next up would be Primo, Tren, Mast, tabs and raws.

Hit up buck and/or race if you have some samples you are willing to donate to the testing...Funds are coming in which is great but we also need samples from people that are not affiliated with the sources.

Let's keep this going as long as possible!!

Thanks to everyone that has kicked in to-date...Good to be able to have this chance to see where everyone is at with their products!

Without getting detailed hear I get you guys a good variety before long ....

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I hit up race about tabs I have (Var and tbol), just waiting to see if it's a go to send out.

I know MR. BMJ is going to send me some tabs. Bio-tech Anavar and T-Bol.

I currently have these tabs to send:

Monster Winstrol 50mg.
IVGear Dianabol 50mg.
IVGear Anavar 10mg.
Pharmacom Halo 10mg.

I'm looking for more oils. If anyone has some samples we do not have, or have not tested, please PM me. I want to get these orals out and follow them up with some oils!

Thanks for your support and please continue to contribute $$$$

rAJJIN

Super Moderator
Mar 1, 2006
I know Buck is working in private with a member that has a nice list of various tabs and oils.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Who are they from. Natty? If we did not test yet, or don't have them now, I'll take them!! I am not saying that we won't be re-testing, just that the first few rounds will be spread out to test as many different sponsors as possible. Let me know, Brother!

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
OK, Guys! I will be posting a list of all the samples we now have. Our first priority is to send the orals, so I will be posting these first. I will follow this up with a list of oils. Those will go out soon after. We want to be certain the samples actually reach the Lab. That is the sticking point at the moment. The Lab has the proper documentation to receive these samples but, we want to make the process as easy as possible on the Lab. Thank you for your patience with this process and rest assured we are moving as fast a we possibly can.

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
While I have a few minutes, let me poat what we currently have going to the Lab. I'm waiting for one dosage on the Halo, I'm assuming it is 10mg. but let's be sure.

Toraxx Anadrol 25mg.
Monster Winstrol 50mg.
Pharmacom Halo 10mg
Isovet Dianabol 50mg.
Monster Anavar 20mg.
IV Dianabol 50mg.
URS Anavar 20mg.

I will update the Halo when I get a response! I am waiting to hear from the Lab and plan on sending out on Saturday!

Last edited:

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
That's a good set. Wish there were more from sponsors here at Anasci, though.

Another thought. Do we have the capability to test the ancillaries, as well? Aromasin, Nolvadex, Clomid, etc? Just curious. Not sure how much interest there is in testing those substances.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
While I have a few minutes, let me poat what we currently have going to the Lab. I'm waiting for one dosage on the Halo, I'm assuming it is 10mg. but let's be sure.

Toraxx Anadrol 25mg.
Monster Winstrol 50mg.
Pharmacom Halo ???
Isovet Dianabol 50mg.
Monster Anavar 20mg.
IV Dianabol 50mg.
URS Anavar 20mg.

I will update the Halo when I get a response! I am waiting to hear from the Lab and plan on sending out on Saturday!

Hey Race did you guys get the sample I sent last round I never seen it tested? Also I sent you a pm about other.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006

Toraxx Anadrol 25mg.
Monster Winstrol 50mg.
Pharmacom Halo ???
Isovet Dianabol 50mg.
Monster Anavar 20mg.
IV Dianabol 50mg.
URS Anavar 20mg.

Almost time to see where the tabs test out at:headbang:

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Here is what we're going to send for Oils:

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
?????? Norma Test E 250mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
Pharma Test C 200mg.
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A 200mg
Toraxx Methenolone E 100mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg

Can the members who sent these samples contact me with the following:

Norma Test E - What Sponsor it was sourced from.

I hope to see us get these out by Wednesday.

Before I forget - - - We are still accepting monetary donations for testing. If we get no more donations, we will be forced to shut down. Please, if you want to see us continue, please donate $20.00!!!

Last edited:

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Here is what we're going to send for Oils:

Genotec Test E 300mg
Genotec Deca 300mg
IsoVet Equipoise 300mg
?????? Norma Test E 250mg
Pharmacom Primo 100mg
Pharma Test C 200mg.
VRS Mast P 200mg
H-AS Tren A ????
Toraxx Methenolone E 100mg
VRS Anavar Liquid 20mg

Can the members who sent these samples contact me with the following:

Norma Test E - What Sponsor it was sourced from.
H-AS Tren A - Is it 100mg.?
Toraxx Methenelone - is it 100mg. for an Enanthate?

I hope to see us get these out by Wednesday.

Before I forget - - - We are still accepting monetary donations for testing. If we get no more donations, we will be forced to shut down. Please, if you want to see us continue, please donate $20.00!!!

(Sample #35) The H-AS Tren is E and its 200
(Sample # 37)The ToraXX is a enanthate and it is in fact labeled 100

formula1069

Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
JMO and correct me if I am wrong but didn't VRS go private after the bad test results of 2 out 3 of his products ?
If so why waste money on testing more of his products if he is gone ?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003
JMO and correct me if I am wrong but didn't VRS go private after the bad test results of 2 out 3 of his products ?
If so why waste money on testing more of his products if he is gone ?

He donated for a certain amount of tests to be done on his products.