©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

embarrassing but need help

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
While I was in the hospital I developed a rash right where my groin meets my sack. I've tried A n D ointment, baby powder, nothing is working. Any suggestions?

cornfish

Apr 19, 2005
Best thing with those is to keep them dry and not wet with ointment. Try using some gold bond powder and keep moisture out of the area and it should clear up.

W

wolfyEVH

you see......talk shit about jason becker, you start getting bad rashes...lol jk bro......get better.......like they said, gold bond

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
wolfyEVH said:
you see......talk shit about jason becker, you start getting bad rashes...lol jk bro......get better.......like they said, gold bond

Why don't you just go away..... J/k
Thanks for the advice guys

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Blackbird said:
Why don't you just go away..... J/k
Thanks for the advice guys

If it is Jock Itch (fungus) than I highly reccoment Lamasil AT. It works fast and very well.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
Blackbird said:
How do I know if it's jock itch?

The rash might form ring like patterns or seem very bumpy. The skin will eventually start to sluff like when you have a sunburn. You could always buy some Lamisil cream, and put it on a small spot. If it improves, it was fungus. Nothing to worry about though bro...it happens.

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
Blackbird said:
While I was in the hospital I developed a rash right where my groin meets my sack. I've tried A n D ointment, baby powder, nothing is working. Any suggestions?
Definately see a Doctor. It could be fungal or it could be something requiring a steroid cream.