©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

AAS Donating Members - Expanding Tests

LANDMARKCHEM_J

May 5, 2017
That's would be great if you can get a accurate quote for 20 samples testing, we would like to be a donor, money or samples, all is possible, just to make sure the crowdfunding program is good to go and got enough people interests...

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Finally got a final response from a lab accredited for heavy metal testing!

Cadmium - limit of detection 0.0005mg / kg
Lead - limit of detection 0.0008mg/kg
Mercury - limit of detection 0.0001mg/kg
Arsenic - limit of detection 0.0002mg/kg

All accredited by national authority.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
That's would be great if you can get a accurate quote for 20 samples testing, we would like to be a donor, money or samples, all is possible, just to make sure the crowdfunding program is good to go and got enough people interests...

Product samples directly from the Sponsor are not allowed. Funds for the testing are greatly appreciated!

docholiday08

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
Contaminants would be amazing to test for. I got a bad batch from a sponser over at ASF and had an abcess which turned into a fistula. It would make me at ease getting back into the game knowing i'm not injecting bathtub batches into my body again.

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Contaminants would be amazing to test for. I got a bad batch from a sponser over at ASF and had an abcess which turned into a fistula. It would make me at ease getting back into the game knowing i'm not injecting bathtub batches into my body again.

That has been discussed but as I remember, the cost was quite a bit more.

docholiday08

Banned
Feb 15, 2018
Oh okay I see, I wonder if there is a kit out there that tests. Probably not very good but something is better than nothing ya know

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

janoshik

AnaSCI Approved Tester
Mar 7, 2016
www.janoshik.com
Hey RP, Jano - any updates here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There hasn't been much interest since.

Recently I have started cooperating with another laboratory that has much more sensitive equipment available, so I might get some quotes again.

Feel free to remind me again :)

biggernbetter

Donating Member
May 21, 2018
Sucks I just found out about this form.. Let's just say I will be staying here for sure. Testing!! Priceless

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
There hasn't been much interest since.

Recently I have started cooperating with another laboratory that has much more sensitive equipment available, so I might get some quotes again.

Feel free to remind me again :)

I would be very interested in including this in the testing. I mean it’s one thing to confirm the steroid but I would think more important to first confirm the substance doesn’t contain heavy metals? I remember a while back hearing about this being an issue, can’t recall where though.

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I would be very interested in including this in the testing. I mean it’s one thing to confirm the steroid but I would think more important to first confirm the substance doesn’t contain heavy metals? I remember a while back hearing about this being an issue, can’t recall where though.

Oh i would feel safe and saying all the china powder is heavy metal contaminated.
What from china isn't? I mean any protein powder, creatine or fucking vitamin... rice you name it is full if heavy metals!
So i doubt seriously aas powders are gonna be an exception to that.
We can't even get the bastards to put the right substance and dosage in the goddamn bottles. Which is probably why there isn't a huge interest. Or at least i would assume most people don't want to know the truth.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

lntense

Donating Member
Jul 25, 2012
I have a feeling the gear would contain much more than people would think.

I prefer to just continue with the testing that is being done, but it can't hurt to get a quote to see what the cost would be.

Sub7percent

Donating Member
Jun 6, 2016
Oh i would feel safe and saying all the china powder is heavy metal contaminated.
What from china isn't? I mean any protein powder, creatine or fucking vitamin... rice you name it is full if heavy metals!
We can't even get the bastards to put the right substance and dosage in the goddamn bottles. Which is probably why there isn't a huge interest. Or at least i would assume most people don't want to know the truth.

Idk how the market really works. Is there any Raws not prodicednin China?

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
Yea but finding them and making sure they're not actually chinese resale is a problem.
China has dominated the world market in everything. The have the supplies/high production and their low cost has priced every other supplier out of the market.
So what you find, if and when , will be harder to come by and more expensive.
Idk how the market really works. Is there any Raws not prodicednin China?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012

I would have some doubt about that assumption. There’s been an independent testing initiative that has been testing for metals in gear for a while, and so far as I’ve seen has yet to find any heavy metal or basterial contamination.

See for yourself: https://anaboliclab.com

Ironhammer

Donating Member
Mar 7, 2018
I would have some doubt about that assumption. There’s been an independent testing initiative that has been testing for metals in gear for a while, and so far as I’ve seen has yet to find any heavy metal or basterial contamination.

See for yourself: https://anaboliclab.com
Which aspect is it you're in doubt of?
China powders likely being heavy metal contaminated ? Or interest in testing or what exactly do refer to?

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

My question would be who owns/operates this site?
Any known verification of the individual(s) running it?

That type of testing is expensive and we looked into years back when we were testing with Amrit and the US lab.
Calculated out to next to impossible to be continuous with funding by the community.
So if this site is legit where is their funding coming from for the testing?

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
They have a Gofundme page set up for it. I don’t know the specifics of who owns or operates it, though. It’s supposed to be independently run. They don’t take donations of gear, they order it directly from the source just like a regular customer so that the source doesn’t know they’re being tested. Several of the products have been shown to be underdosed as well as to be completely bunk. There doesn’t appear to be any rhyme or reason nor agenda at play by a certain entity, but it’s always hard to say for sure.

As far as I can tell, the lab is in Europe, and I assume the people running the site are as well. The of the gear tested is predominantly available from international suppliers that are based in Europe.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
they use Simec which we all know from Switzerland and chemtox in France.

They have been testin since 2016 They have collected bout 70,000.00 since that time in donations
There collection goals are usually 5000- 20000
They have tested about 250 products since the start

Makers are the majority of the funds
These are the top donors

Pharma com store; 7000
Pharmacom Labs; 15000
Ashop; 14000
Naps gear; 14000