©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Recent tests

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
we have had several Lab tests now posted.
3 reported as what would b considered underdosed.
Of the 2 companys that have underdosed Products.
the reactions to these results difer greatly.
Why would that B????

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
A couple reasons I think contribute to the reactions to the results:

1) You are always going to try and give the benefit of the doubt to the source you personally use...Guys want "their' source to offer the best shit in the game! So they are going to want them back at the drawing board correcting any issues.

2) Another reason for the differed reactions could be...Of the couple of underdosed tests posted I have seen one source come forward and say he would correct the problem and would offer replacements to the guys that want them for that particular product.

The other immediately started bashing the testing and then decided to go "private"...Never mentioned anything of how his math is obviously off or that he would replace the batch for customers...Only that the testing is inconclusive and wanted to go "private" because he didn't want to deal with new customers.

MR. BMJ

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Sep 24, 2006
A couple reasons I think contribute to the reactions to the results:

1) You are always going to try and give the benefit of the doubt to the source you personally use...Guys want "their' source to offer the best shit in the game! So they are going to want them back at the drawing board correcting any issues.

2) Another reason for the differed reactions could be...Of the couple of underdosed tests posted I have seen one source come forward and say he would correct the problem and would offer replacements to the guys that want them for that particular product.

The other immediately started bashing the testing and then decided to go "private"...Never mentioned anything of how his math is obviously off or that he would replace the batch for customers...Only that the testing is inconclusive and wanted to go "private" because he didn't want to deal with new customers.

Pretty much says everything right here. So the guy has decided to go private, huh? :rolleyes:

The real story here is that most customers are pretty forgiving if the source comes out and owns responsibility, or rather, decides to make things right. Pretty easy to understand. The other lab going private screwed themselves imo.

buck1973

Super Moderator
Mar 5, 2013
Chicago
Wat we tested was 2 things....
we tested the compound, wat was in the vial.
we tested the dosage. how much of the compound was in the vial. nothing more.
I suppose we also tested how a supplier reacts after there stuff comes up short.
Wat we did not test, and is irrelevant how long they been in the bussiness, if they have or have not taken care of there customers in the past, well theres a list of them, i wont point any further out.

so lets go back a sec. if we did zero testin everyones stuff is still the best... the customers are still buyin a short product or more..

Do I think either intentionally shorted a product to benefiet?
Makes no difference. the product was short.
Mayb there should b a good guy thread.
I could give my xperience with one of these guys but i refrain B/C short is short thats wat we tested for....
Its the sellers responsibility to make sure his stuff is wat it is adver. as. whether ya a sleep at the wheel or a cheat. no matter, If we get paper on ya spin the tale how ya like. I aint hearin it.
Damage control
I xpect will b "I better fix it"
Did we spook a guy into hidin b/c of this testin who knows.

On the Plus
we have many good results More to come and more on the Way.
It would b a good thing and a bene. for the community for this to continue.

Thanks All