AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

autoclaves
Old
  (#1)
djpase

autoclaves - 05-13-2017, 03:53 PM

i have spending all day brewing. most the time is sterilizing for me. will a few autoclaves work better and faster? currently use 10% bleach wash, then 70 rubbing alc wash. let dry, then oven for an hour at 400. but my media bottle say 120 degree max. haven't had a problem yet but if they break im screwed. im thinking of investing in a few autoclave for the bottles, flasks, rods, media bottles. crimper. ect. might save some time. i never used an autoclave though, any input would help. can i stack bottles on top of each other or does everything have to not be touching? if so i need like 20 autoclave and thats not gonna happen lol

Old
  (#2)
AR-15

05-17-2017, 03:43 AM

I use to use an autoclave. I could do like 80 10ml bottles at a time. Cost like 5k though....AR....

Old
  (#3)
AR-15

05-17-2017, 05:24 PM

Forgot to mention mine had trays that you could either completely remove to sterilize the big stuff or you could slide like 3 or 4 tray's in the autoclave allowing you to sterilize a bunch of 10 or 20 ml viles at a time. For me at that time it was well worth the money because I could do a bunch of viles in no time and when they came out they were crystal clear which gave me piece of mind. Wish I still had it cause I would of just gave it to you. It paid for itself ten times over. Fucker weighed a ton though....AR....

Old
  (#4)
djpase

05-22-2017, 07:55 PM

damn bro i really would have appreciated it it soo much. i have seen some steam ones on ebay and amazon for $300 or so. but i know u cant have anything touching which is which is where ur shelves would have came in perfect . thx for the info and offer bro, def well much appreciated ar

Old
  (#5)
ALLEX

05-24-2017, 08:27 AM

Pressure cooker. Same thing.

Old
  (#6)
khungus03
AnaSCI MEMBER

06-04-2017, 07:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALLEX View Post
Pressure cooker. Same thing.
Exactly. You can pick up a stove top pressure cooker for $30 and it does essentially the same thing. I put a small wire rack from a flavorwave infrared oven in it and set bottles/vials on top of that so their not in direct contact with the heated surface.

Old
  (#7)
SURGE

10-06-2017, 04:11 PM

Autoclave for a big operation. Otherwise it would be a waste of $

Old
  (#8)
8uckwh34t
AnaSCI MEMBER

10-07-2017, 10:18 PM

Specifically, electric pressure cooker for the win! more accurate than stove-top varieties. Try to find one with a stainless steel removable pot. load it up, turn the dial and voila!
I'd suggest only using it for this purpose...not food prep lol