©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Gear to Heal Tendons

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
At this point I'm guessing the issue with my right bi isn't actually the muscle itself is there something to help heal tendons ect. I'd guess going heavy on alot of tren caused the issue . Arms were a bitch starting out even with the 55s and I can normally rep those for warm up easily but this go was pain from stretch to squeeze until prob the last set it let up a little

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Depends. Are you talking about AAS, or peptides?

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Depends. Are you talking about AAS, or peptides?

Either one really or both if I could add something to my current gear to help with prevention and healing the damage I've already done would be ideal. I'm up for running whatever I need to if it will keep me from possibly screwing my current run , the next few months should be where this run shines hate to loose it with an injury.

I'm thinking if I add npp in it may help with prevention and further damage but don't think it will heal current damage.

micro2000

Jun 15, 2013
The research is pretty strong against androgens for tendon integrity. Muscle repair, yes. Tendon integrity, no.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014
Don't use much test- bad for trying to repair
low test- not over 200 mg pr
EQ
deca together helps alot
Magnus gave me that one when I tor my bicep

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Osterine (MK-2866)

Thanks I'll get to reading on it and give it a go....I think I'm also going to lower the tren and add in npp I'm hoping it'll give comparable results and be less harsh....to be honest I think I had better results from the tren/npp combo than high tren anyway

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
AAS with research showing increased collagen synthesis in tendons-

Anavar
Equipoise
Deca/NPP
Low Testosterone <200mg/wk

I don't remember the rates of increase off the top of my head. And oddly enough, having elevated levels of estrogen also increases collagen synthesis. So back down on the AI's while on to help improve tendon and joint health.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
EQ and GH has always helped Me...past injuries don't bother Me as much since I started GH a few yrs back

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
From what I've deduced from my researching​ the problem I've probably put minor tears in the inner and outer both, so basically tennis elbow and golfers elbow both.

Im hoping if I work around it for a few keep the hgh going , switch in the npp it seems agree with me more than any other gear, hold off bumping the test a bit till I'm more healed, and may bring the var in earlier after Sully mentioning because I have it for the end of the run anyway,and maybe bring in peptides if needed this may not be much of a set back....thanks for the feedback

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
There are also some really good YouTube videos about different stretches and physical therapy type activities that can really help as well. Take some time to watch them and give them a shot.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
There are also some really good YouTube videos about different stretches and physical therapy type activities that can really help as well. Take some time to watch them and give them a shot.

Stretches.is something I'm going to have to quit dropping the ball on ....it seems the one thing I just can't get in a habit of and really need ...

I'm finding out my biggest challenge with my age may be that with the large doses my strength is way above my bodies ability to handle it....I've gotten to the point now that it really isn't feeling like a great workout at times because I don't feel my body will handle the weight I could lift if I went as hard as I could to really hit it right...I've known from the get go avoiding injury would have to be top priority but didn't realize how much time it would take to avoid it properly with my age....

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Been watching some vids of guys fixing tendons with castor oil applied on the skin and wrapped up. Most claim problem solved fairly quick. I'm still looking but what worries me on this is these guys aren't body builders ,so I'm curious to know if there's other considerations for lifting weights with castor oil softening your tendon. Does anyone have any knowledge on this of any kind?