©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Primobolan tabs

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Metanol QV Metenolona(primobolan) 50mg x 50tabs

Has anyone used these yet and if so what were the results. And how did you run them? Also has anyone ever used oral primo period?

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
hey Iron i dont know the answer to your question but.. Post up your pics in the Bodybuilding photo section..

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
I have not used them but you have to run a lot more compared to the injectable. Look up primo in the AAS profile section and it should tell you. A lot of the drug gets wasted by stomach acid when you take oral version of primo. thus you have to take more. But read up on it to be sure bro.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
Ironaddict said:
Thanx I just read the info on the wasted chems through the digest. Hey they were a freebie now time to swap them out.

They were a freebie? How many did they give you? That shit is expensive.

jsjs24

Dec 19, 2003
Here and there
wolfyEVH said:
primo is for chicks

I'm thinking of running some. Primo is one of the safest and best AAS made. The gains people get from it are mostly keepable and they end up more vasculine. Though I would have to get a good deal on it.

W

wolfyEVH

jsjs24 said:
I'm thinking of running some. Primo is one of the safest and best AAS made. The gains people get from it are mostly keepable and they end up more vasculine. Though I would have to get a good deal on it.

i'll take var over primo any day....much cheaper

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
I traded them for 100 provirons and a bottle of HCG. My buddy also tossed in a 10cc 25mg D-bol which is useless to me and a 10cc 100mg bottle of propionate. I will probably keep the propionate for a rainy day. I don't see the point of a 25mg 10cc bottle of D-bol and it's oil.