©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Realativity

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I'd commend her for losing the weight and getting on stage. Everything after that is just publicity. She's obviously selling something, probably through her instagram page on a referral system. She just used the whole photo thing as a chance to start some controversy and to raise her profile,and ultimately to make more money.

The photographer could have avoided every bit of it by just reaching out to her after the show to find out whether she wanted the pics publicized or not. A little communication goes a long way.

BigBob

Nov 10, 2012
I'd commend her for losing the weight and getting on stage. Everything after that is just publicity. She's obviously selling something, probably through her instagram page on a referral system. She just used the whole photo thing as a chance to start some controversy and to raise her profile,and ultimately to make more money.

The photographer could have avoided every bit of it by just reaching out to her after the show to find out whether she wanted the pics publicized or not. A little communication goes a long way.
I didnt think of that. Everyone's got an angle.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
A little off topic, but WTF is up with that weird pose that the women do? The front lat spread pose, or whatever it is, where their arms are out like they have lats, when they clearly don't. I don't understand what they're supposed to be highlighting with that pose. It just looks weird and unnatural. But at the same time they're supposed to keep their hands in a non-clinch so it doesn't look like their trying to flex their arms, even though they clearly are? I dunno, female posing has never made any sense to me.

Last edited: