©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

taking Nolva with Clen?

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
Hey bro's. Day 3 of Clen 60mcg today. Having some weird feelings under my right nip. Made me think about taking some Nolva. I know it's good for getting your muscles hard, is it cool to take with Clen? Maybe the ridges under my nips are muscle strirations. TIA!

W

wolfyEVH

if you're just taking clen you dont need nolva....prolly just in your head

big o

X-POWERLIFTER
Mar 20, 2005
I'm getting gyno as we speak..I was going to order some nolva drops...Is clen just at effective for gyno...I had a touch from before so maybe I'm too over cautious...But I do feel them and they are really sore thru-out

gregdiesel

AnaSCI's Ivan Drago
Apr 3, 2005
big o said:
I'm getting gyno as we speak..I was going to order some nolva drops...Is clen just at effective for gyno...I had a touch from before so maybe I'm too over cautious...But I do feel them and they are really sore thru-out

Clen is just a fat burner basically it wont help w/ gyno. You need Nolva and Clomid or some Arimidex if you can afford it.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
big o said:

Yeah, I think you misunderstood Wolfy's comment. He was stating that Clen on it's own does not cause gyno. I'd order that Nolva pretty quick!