©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Amazon Firestick

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Who has one of these cracked...A thread popped up over on PM and I was actually setting up a second one for my bedroom this afternoon.

I love these things...Finally found a hack that made it so I could watch vudu on the firestick (I have over 1100 movies on vudu).

You definitely don't need cable if you have one of these and install netflix/kodi/exodus/sportsdevil/vudu on it...Everything all on 1 devise hooked to your tv!!

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
I got mine up and running a while back. I'll never pay for cable or satellite again, that's for sure. Heard that the government is in estimating Kodi, though. Hard to say what will come out of it, but hopefully there's nothing they can do about it.

On a related note, has anyone figured out how to get live ESPN on Kodi? I'd really like to be able to watch Sportscenter in the morning before work. That's they only thing I miss out on with it.

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
I got mine up and running a while back. I'll never pay for cable or satellite again, that's for sure. Heard that the government is in estimating Kodi, though. Hard to say what will come out of it, but hopefully there's nothing they can do about it.

On a related note, has anyone figured out how to get live ESPN on Kodi? I'd really like to be able to watch Sportscenter in the morning before work. That's they only thing I miss out on with it.

Live tv is still iffy- google "top kodi addons June" and tvag has some good stuff. I tend to rely on sports devil and ccloud for sports, but Phoenix has some good links as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cuz

Mar 7, 2006
Been having mine and still can't figure out how to navigate through the damn thing.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Been having mine and still can't figure out how to navigate through the damn thing.

Really easy?!

Anything you could want on there you can just google the terms:

'kodi on firestick'
'exodus on kodi for firestick'
'sportsdevil on kodi for firestick'
'vudu on firestick'
etc
etc

If you already have accounts like Amazon Prime or Netflix those things are already there you just need to login.

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
My 9 year old jail broke mine.
Did i say that?

The way technology is progressing, I'm going to HAVE to have kids if I want to make sure there's someone in the house that can figure out how to use this stuff!

basskiller

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2004
I have one and through youtube vids, it makes it pretty damn easy to crack them yourself

rodneyl

Jun 7, 2013
Tampa Fl
The way technology is progressing, I'm going to HAVE to have kids if I want to make sure there's someone in the house that can figure out how to use this stuff!

With smart phones, smart tv's, smart tech on cars and everything else "smart"it seems the only thing I'm smarter than is a wind up alarm clock.

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
With smart phones, smart tv's, smart tech on cars and everything else "smart"it seems the only thing I'm smarter than is a wind up alarm clock.

like bass and k1 said very very easy set up with just googling the videos for each app you want on there.

i bought one after this thread was posted and followed what these guys said and now im waiting for my cable contract to end so i can cancel!

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Does anyone have a reliable method on Firestick for watching NFL games, LIVE? Whether it's Kodi or not doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to be able to watch as many Cowboys games as I can this season. If there's any way to do it on a mobile device, that would be amazing.

I actually found a better program than Kodi called Terrarium TV. It's much faster and less buggy than Exodus. Almost never freezes and all the programs I've watched thus far have been in HD.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Does anyone have a reliable method on Firestick for watching NFL games, LIVE? Whether it's Kodi or not doesn't matter to me. I'd just like to be able to watch as many Cowboys games as I can this season. If there's any way to do it on a mobile device, that would be amazing.

I actually found a better program than Kodi called Terrarium TV. It's much faster and less buggy than Exodus. Almost never freezes and all the programs I've watched thus far have been in HD.

I use sportsdevil on Kodi for the Chiefs games and any UFC events...Youtube search 'sportsdevil on kodi'.

I have started moving away from Exodus too...Been using Elysium but will check out Terrarium now that you mention it...Here and there I've google 'best add-on's for kodi' to see what has popped up.

mytreefiddy

IFBB Pro / Donating Member
Jan 1, 2013

Me 100%.... I have the Kodi.... have yet to really figure it out.... takes me long to try to get a good stream ....I have Amazon Prime so have been just using those channels/movies...

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
I use sportsdevil on Kodi for the Chiefs games and any UFC events...Youtube search 'sportsdevil on kodi'.

I have started moving away from Exodus too...Been using Elysium but will check out Terrarium now that you mention it...Here and there I've google 'best add-on's for kodi' to see what has popped up.

I had sportsdevil at one time, but I never could get it to work. I'll download it again and see if I can figure it out.

I tried Elysium but for me it was worse than Exodus. TerrariumTV isn't on Kodi, so you'll have to use a different app to download it. Can't remember what it's called off the top of my head. I'll check when I get home.

rangerjockey

Donating Member
Jan 16, 2014
Island life
I just unplugged my self, google jail broke amazon fire tv. I ordered a tv box and stick for second tv, all done for me , plug and play.