©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Injecting

fishcommiss

Apr 11, 2005
I'm getting ready to begin my first cycle. I'm still waiting on a book by Authur Rae...so in the meantime, perhaps maybe one of you experts could help me with my injections. I will be injecting 250mg of Text E twice per week. I would prefer to use my thigh for injecting. What gage needle should I use and should I rotate thighs for each injection. I'm a little nervous about all the different things a person is to do before injecting too. Here is the way I understand it to be, after reading several articles, go in at an angle, into the muscle, pull up to make sure I'm not putting gear in blood, but rather into the muscle. I should see a couple of bubbles which means all is ok and then inject. Am I understanding all this correctly? Maybe one of you know a great website that I could visit that would explain this to me. I have found many; however, I have yet to find one that I consider excellent. Thanks for the help and forgive me for all of my newbie questions.

W

wolfyEVH

25g 1 inch......its easy bro.......i dont care about goin in at an angle......upper outside of thigh is where i poke.....only shooting each leg once a week (mon and thurs)....make sure you wipe area with alcohol, poke, draw back to see if blood comes out, then just push......not too fast however......w/ 25g 1 inch, should take about a min........

W

wolfyEVH

Blackbird said:
He doesn't know jack about music though. Gotcha last. Haha

blackbird is just jealous that i know more than he does.......not to mention i know how to stay away from jungle rot in my crotch... :)

P

pincrusher

quads are a good site to inject into, but not everyone has positive experiences with quad shots. this is one area that more people tend to have a reaction to and get sore for a few days especially the first few injections. i love delt shots myself and have never had problems with them. you could also try the ventrogluteal injection site which i have posted about before on this site and put up some pictures. it is very easy to reach as it is one the front of your hip/leg tiein, and it can take up to 4ml of fluid quite easily.

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
wolfyEVH said:
blackbird is just jealous that i know more than he does.......not to mention i know how to stay away from jungle rot in my crotch... :)

LOL!! A low blow Wolf!!!