AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

Користувач КП Питання і відповіді Список Членів Календар Нові Посади Швидкі Посилання Вихід

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Автоматичні переклади (Живлення від Яндекс):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back  Анаболічні стероїди, Вітаміни форум обговорення і &ГТ; Розділ Анаболічні Науки &ГТ; Анаболічні Науковий Форум

Різьба Інструменти Режими Відображення
Гіно-Гіно Немає
Old
  (#1)
big o
Х-POWERLIFTER

Оффлайн
Повідомлення: 592
Gyno-No Gyno - 04-28-2005, 07:41 AM

Well I'm coming into week 5 and having really sore nips....My question is it even worth fucking with gear like d-bol, when the gyno is a serious threat...is it worth having to take nolva to counter, when in fact your gains are diminished with the nolva...I'm also using andropen 275 2cc's every 4th day along with 600mg's of deca....Is it just as wise to use something like fina,winstrol depot and a milder oral instead of test and d-bol?

Old
  (#2)
TexasCreed
Одним Зухвалим С. О. Б.

Оффлайн
Дата Реєстрації: Жовтень 2004
Розташування: Техас
04-28-2005, 11:35 AM

i dont know, i'll take the gyno with dbol, because dbol helps me out tremendously. and when i counteract it with nolva, it doesnt really diminish my gains.

Відмова від відповідальності: TexasCreed не схвалювати використання анаболічних стероїдів без рецепта лікаря. Це чисто для розваги і прикидатися цілей.

Old
  (#3)
Jaysonl1424
Зареєстрований Користувач

Оффлайн
Повідомлення: 579
Дата Реєстрації: Листопад 2004
04-28-2005, 11:46 AM

yeah i was gonna say Nova with Dbol shouldnt really diminish any gains maybe just a little

Old
  (#4)
mojo

Оффлайн
Повідомлення: 172
Дата Реєстрації: Лютий 2005
04-28-2005, 12:55 PM

nolva has a tendancy to keep some whater gain off me. but never really seems to reduce muscle gain or strength.

Old
  (#5)
wolfyEVH
Гість

Постів: н/д
04-28-2005, 01:21 PM

nolva doesnt deminish gains..........there was one study where they found that it lowered igf-1 levels a bit, but they did NOT test people who were on steroids.......

Old
  (#6)
Ironaddict

Оффлайн
Повідомлення: 238
Дата Реєстрації: Квітень 2005
Розташування: у своєму власному світі
04-28-2005, 06:16 PM

Try proviron they work better than nolvadex. I use the 50mg a day method for two weeks and that usually does the trick. It won't take away from the gains in muscle.

Old
  (#7)
DragonRider
Стероїд Нацистською

Оффлайн
Дата Реєстрації: Січень 2004
Розташування: в тіні вашого розуму
04-28-2005, 10:18 PM

Цитата:
Спочатку написав Ironaddict
Try proviron they work better than nolvadex. I use the 50mg a day method for two weeks and that usually does the trick. It won't take away from the gains in muscle.
I like proviron too. Lots of other benefits like binding to SHBG to free up more test, it makes your whole physique harder and it is very kind to Big Ed.

Цитата:
Спочатку написав велика o
My question is it even worth fucking with gear like d-bol, when the gyno is a serious threat...is it worth having to take nolva to counter, when in fact your gains are diminished with the nolva.......Is it just as wise to use something like fina,winstrol depot and a milder oral instead of test and d-bol?
To answer your questions, I think the gains outway the risks especially since the risks can be controlled or eliminated easily.

Відмова від відповідальності: Anasci.org і Вершник не пропагувати застосування анаболічних стероїдів без рецепта лікаря. Інформація, якою ми ділимося тільки для розважальних цілей.

"немає стероїдів для тебе!!!"

Last edited by DragonRider; 04-28-2005 at 10:24 вечора.

Різьба Інструменти
Режими Відображення

Правила Публікації
Ви може не створювати нові теми
Ви може не відповіді на пости
Ви може не поштові вкладення
Ви може не редагувати свої повідомлення

BB код це На
Смайли є На
[ІМГ] код На
HTML-Код Викл.

Форум Стрибати

Весь час за Гринвічем -4. Час зараз 04:24 ранку.

Copyright © 2003-2020 AnaSCI.org. All rights reserved.