©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Another first timer, good candidate, curious about cycles.

_control_

Apr 28, 2005
Hello everyone.

Im a 23 year old male who has been lifting regularly for 3 years now. I have some knowledge of supplements and dieting and i am ready to take the next step. I weigh 183 pounds and my body fat percentage is currently %16.

I was hoping i could be provided with some information on any gear and an accompanying cycle for me to begin with. Idealy i could gain a solid 10 pounds of muscle in my first cycle without any adverse affects on my sex drive or growth of the feared bitch tits, my pecs are big enough.

Last edited:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
oraly taken gear is very hard on your body and the gains that you keep are small the healthy way to go is to inject , with that said their is a bro on this board doing an oral only cycle he may have some imput.

_control_

Apr 28, 2005
I have heard about the bad effects of oraly taken gear. Suppose I was willing to take injectables... then what should i do? I'm hoping to avoid the hulk look, i want an even increase in size and im hoping to achieve a beter tone and vascularity.

Last edited:

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
Hay controle,

Ok I am all about taking it slow and doing it right , I would advise you to do a small 10 week cycle of test at 500mg per week and pct , you should read the stickies here and spend some time researching the drugs and sides before you get into it ,as far as an even increase in size that has to do more with your routine that what drugs you are taking as well as your diet which is the most important part of it , The purpose of a test only cycle is to see how your body reacts to the gear.Their are more knolagable guys on here that can help with the hardening drugs as I am not so familiar with that part of it if you choose to stack instead of sticking with the test, :welcome:

Blackbird

Flatpicker
Sep 19, 2004
usa
I would advise you not to make statements like,"I want to avoid that Hulk look."
Welcome to the board by the way. Now don't get pissed because that's not ment to sound the way it sounded. In my opinion you are setting yourself up for failure with that attitude. I tell people that I want to be as big as I can possible be. There is no limit.

I also don't know if I believe that oral cycles are a complete waste. I have been training for about 6 years and have put on 35lbs in that time. A little less than half of that was from diet and M1t cycles. There is no comparison to the real deal though. Stick around, you will learn a lot here.

STEELADDICTION

Apr 1, 2004
_control_ said:
Hello everyone.

Im a 23 year old male who has been lifting regularly for 3 years now. I have some knowledge of supplements and dieting and i am ready to take the next step. I weigh 183 pounds and my body fat percentage is currently %16.

I was hoping i could be provided with some information on any gear and an accompanying cycle for me to begin with. Idealy i could gain a solid 10 pounds of muscle in my first cycle without any adverse affects on my sex drive or growth of the feared bitch tits, my pecs are big enough.

Here is the best advice anyone will give you on this board.....start reading all the sticky threads, do searches and take notes, then ask questions. Welcome to the board bro. :welcome:

W

wolfyEVH

the goals that you're trying to get can easily be accomplished naturally....you only want 10 lbs, and havent really educated yourself that much on steroids, i would recommend that you stay away from them and adjust your diet and training routine. get on whey protein powder and creatine

kell11

AnaSCI VET
Mar 1, 2005
On My Boat in Texas
wolfyEVH said:
the goals that you're trying to get can easily be accomplished naturally....you only want 10 lbs, and havent really educated yourself that much on steroids, i would recommend that you stay away from them and adjust your diet and training routine. get on whey protein powder and creatine
bump