©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

gh question

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Can some one please look at this for me?
500mg a test a week
4iu of gh aday 2iu in morning and some time in after noon.
I read that your not suppose to take it before bed because that will fuck with my natural pulse causing a faster pituitary shut down.

But I cant have carbs 90/60 min before or after I take the gh right? Because insulin and gh are on a negative feedback loop. Meaning when one is high because it makes the other low.

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
Can some one please look at this for me?
500mg a test a week
4iu of gh aday 2iu in morning and some time in after noon.
I read that your not suppose to take it before bed because that will fuck with my natural pulse causing a faster pituitary shut down.

But I cant have carbs 90/60 min before or after I take the gh right? Because insulin and gh are on a negative feedback loop. Meaning when one is high because it makes the other low.
When you take your second dose of GH just wait 20 to 30 minutes before you eat carbohydrates. So if it's in between your third and fourth meal you shouldn't have any food in your stomach anyway..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
I've always done it right before bed, unless I was doing 10-30iu/ed...If it was only 4-5iu/ed then I would do it right before bed. Never try to over-complicate shit, just adds headaches.

Bigmills

Jun 27, 2016
I've always done it right before bed, unless I was doing 10-30iu/ed...If it was only 4-5iu/ed then I would do it right before bed. Never try to over-complicate shit, just adds headaches.
Very true because regardless your natural production is going to shut down anyway..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
The carb part I have no clue...Never got past the eat whatever the fuck I want and just take more gh stage:p:eek::cool:

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
Well, I'm certainly not an expert on HGH protocol but, I truly believe that people tend to overthink the process. My experience has been in the Testing of various HGH Products available on this and other boards. I think that the dosage of HGH is infinitively more important than timing. I'd be happy to expand if anyone is interested. My recommendation is, "JUST DO IT". Or to use a Board Name of my good friend, "Get It In Ya".

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I was reading a thing about in one of med books that taking it at night is to cover the natural gh pulse. And that for kids with dwarfism on pubmed that doing morning and afternoon still allowed for their pituitary to squirt what little it did at night. But medical reasons often are not as effective as PED independent research...hence why sites like this exist.

Thanks for chiming in Bigmills! Welcome to anasci, post often bro.

K1 i cant afford that line of thinking LOL! Its my first time busting my gh cherry. Cause I know everytime I took mk677 I would BLOAT LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER AND strong. IGFLR3 same, no bloat though and sleepy. But now Its ok cause I got my cpap and bloating doesnt make me lose sleep anymore. And if I need i have diuretics which help. Cause I know gh and aldosterone are positive feed back together. But I cleaned up my diet nice after nationals. POWERLIFTER WITH ABS!!!

Like all compounds I just want to start low and then adjust. Easier to go up than down.

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
Well, I'm certainly not an expert on HGH protocol but, I truly believe that people tend to overthink the process. My experience has been in the Testing of various HGH Products available on this and other boards. I think that the dosage of HGH is infinitively more important than timing. I'd be happy to expand if anyone is interested. My recommendation is, "JUST DO IT". Or to use a Board Name of my good friend, "Get It In Ya".
I agree 100% Just want to look before i jump. "A man with a plan is always second to a man with experience :cool:" Thanks guys

Racepicks

AnaSCI VIP
Jan 5, 2013
I agree 100% Just want to look before i jump. "A man with a plan is always second to a man with experience :cool:" Thanks guys

These are the kind of questions I like. There may be no correct answer. How we benefit is by hearing everyone's views. Then we base our protocols on how we want to proceed. After which, we can post on our experiences. Thanks for the question, psych! You will never see me post about diets, contest prep, or any other subject that I cannot speak on firsthand. My first love is Powerlifting! I take it that you are a competitive Powerlifter?

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
These are the kind of questions I like. There may be no correct answer. How we benefit is by hearing everyone's views. Then we base our protocols on how we want to proceed. After which, we can post on our experiences. Thanks for the question, psych! You will never see me post about diets, contest prep, or any other subject that I cannot speak on firsthand. My first love is Powerlifting! I take it that you are a competitive Powerlifter?

best total single ply before my accident(ask the other mods) 2050 single ply

AnaSCI

ADMINISTRATOR
Sep 17, 2003

I think many of us would be interested in your thoughts on dosage vs timing. You have been one of the human body testers:)

squatster

AnaSCI VIP
Mar 27, 2014

we could use your veiw on this. I am also starting the gh this month from a trusted (I hope) supplier from our sister board

psych

Nov 4, 2013
Chicago

meme Sunday

Attachments

• Well+if+you+insist+_a24226ee182690a644605cbb47a3dfbe.jpg
    Well+if+you+insist+_a24226ee182690a644605cbb47a3dfbe.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 63

aon1

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
Don't know if this helps any but my experience with it so far I've ran two ways with the latest batch of better hgh. If I can take three shots in a given day I mix 15iu of slin with 7.5 units of water( a unit is 10ius) this gives 9 units of liquid I mix with my 8iu growth so I basically do 3 ius 3 times a day (4 ish hours apart)it's just a hair less than 3 ius plus slin , with this ive noticed leaning out easier and fullness so far, and no sides other than very little hands swelling and leg aches like.growing pains but mild.On the other hand if I don't have time to do 3 shots I mix 10ius slin with 7 units of water and the 8iu growth this gives me two 4 iu shots when I have to do it this way I feel the carpel tunnel, swelling in hands pretty bad and legs ache all night, not severe but enough to make it hard to fall asleep. My first shot is always fasted when I wake and I get breakfast about 20 min later the others are usually an hour before or after a meal .