©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Spoiler: Fedor vs Mintrione

Bionic

AnaSCI VIP
Oct 29, 2012
b1XQqUH.gif

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
There was a time when Fedor would have demolished this guy...And he still plans to fight again?! Not a good way for him to end his career if he is going to keep giving up losses to guys that would have never had a chance with him in the past:

FEDOR EMELIANENKO VS MATT MITRIONE BELLATOR 180 - YouTube

*Bio*

Super Moderator
Oct 30, 2012
Fedor's career was over years ago. This loss is his most embarrassing to date.

I hope Mitrione doesn't run around acting like he beat the same Fedor Emelianenko that existed in PRIDE.

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
I literally just threw my shaker cup after seeing that in anger!!! wtf
fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccckkkkkkkkkk

AR-15

Jan 10, 2016
This seems to be happening alot lately. Seems like these organizations are trying to bring back washed up but once great fighters to boost ratings and it ends up just making these poor guys and girls look pathetic. Fucking Sad....AR....

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
This seems to be happening alot lately. Seems like these organizations are trying to bring back washed up but once great fighters to boost ratings and it ends up just making these poor guys and girls look pathetic. Fucking Sad....AR....

That's the reality you get when a single organization (UFC) has a monopoly on all of the relevant talent in the industry. Everything outside of that one organization is just Busch League. I used to think that the UFC let go of fighters too soon, but fights like these prove that I was wrong.