©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

My Thoughts on HGH...

cybrsage

May 1, 2015
Yeah Buck! I wonder if the MK with the HGH somehow has a synergistic effect when used together. I would like to explore that possibility further

It is possible, but most likely they will be simply additive. I know injecting HGH directly raises your GH level - I mean, duh, right! :)
MK677 causes your body to create a dozen or more GH pulses during the day and thereby raises your GH level.

I suspect they would just be additive, but please give it a shot and let us know! :)

psych

WPF Champion / Donating Member
Nov 4, 2013
Chicago
So no one notices anything in the strength department...
MK677 works great but I would nod off all day tried half dose and it was ok but thaqt shit puts me to sleep. Couldnt take it at night cause i would just stay up hot, hungry, and bloated. But I got my cpap sooo

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
So no one notices anything in the strength department...
MK677 works great but I would nod off all day tried half dose and it was ok but thaqt shit puts me to sleep. Couldnt take it at night cause i would just stay up hot, hungry, and bloated. But I got my cpap sooo

Never noticed any strength gains using HGH.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I want to invite anyone who has a contrary opinion to anything I have posted to go ahead and question, and counter with opposing viewpoints. I am posting "My Thoughts", which may be completely wrong. Don't think I am posting because I know what the hell I'm talking about!! I have invited Scott Stevenson (Homonunculus) to come by and rip into me if I'm wrong. If you are not familiar with Scott, you have been living under a rock! He is one of the most respected people in our community (google FORTITUDE TRAINING). He is a wealth of knowledge and can only contribute to the discussion. I also see IFBB Pro b-boy in here. I may have unintentionally used his "My Thoughts"! Sorry Brad. He is also one of the most knowledgeable, and willing to share that knowledge with us all. Come in b-boy, I know you want to comment!:D

have a lot of conflicting thoughts on HGH anymore, from a bodybuilding want to be a fucking freak point of view, it is a valuable tool to getting freaky big, anything that allows a lot of calories to be consumed and not be stored as fat as much is a huge plus in the battle to getting freaking huge, and also anything that forces more water inside the muscle cell creating a more anabolic environment is also a plus, its synergy with inuslin and creating more IGF is also a win in the battle, but from a normal person want to live a long and healthy life gh is not the best thing, I think peptides that give short pulses like your normal gh secretion from your pituitary is way more healthy than the long drawn out gh rise that exogenous and even peptides (with DAC) are not good for the human body and your insulin sensitivity. the older I get the more I tend to "shy away" from HGH for a good part of the year and maybe run a little precontest and I may even discontinue it also and just stick to short peptide induced GH spikes instead. im at work right now and can't really type out everything but this is my initial thoughts.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
have a lot of conflicting thoughts on HGH anymore, from a bodybuilding want to be a fucking freak point of view, it is a valuable tool to getting freaky big, anything that allows a lot of calories to be consumed and not be stored as fat as much is a huge plus in the battle to getting freaking huge, and also anything that forces more water inside the muscle cell creating a more anabolic environment is also a plus, its synergy with inuslin and creating more IGF is also a win in the battle, but from a normal person want to live a long and healthy life gh is not the best thing, I think peptides that give short pulses like your normal gh secretion from your pituitary is way more healthy than the long drawn out gh rise that exogenous and even peptides (with DAC) are not good for the human body and your insulin sensitivity. the older I get the more I tend to "shy away" from HGH for a good part of the year and maybe run a little precontest and I may even discontinue it also and just stick to short peptide induced GH spikes instead. im at work right now and can't really type out everything but this is my initial thoughts.

These are some very good thoughts B...And from my standpoint (a person who has abused HGH over the years going as high as 30iu/ed for extended periods of time), it's interesting hearing the point of view about long term health versus the bodybuilding aspect!

I look forward to you expanding on this and also on the peptide aspect you mention and how some can give the shorter bursts over the extended HGH release.

I am still one of those old school minded guys that have never researched anything on the peptide side of bodybuilding (reached the phase before stopping everything where "You don't need anything else!", aside from the Test, Tren and HGH!)...Will go to see this discussion expand a little more to there.

Turkishexpress

Jul 13, 2017
My two cents since my experience with GH has been limited to a few years. For about a year I had access to Serostim through some HIV patients who worked out at my gym. The biggest thing I noticed was I was able to maintain a good amount of muscle mass with minimum aas (200mg test cyp ew) with no daily side effects. My feet grew a size and a half to 13/14 and my hands got really thick. Everyone still comments on their thickness. Also I had to get all of my metal strapped watches since my wrists grew. This after only a year of use!!

I even got my mom on it. She lost 20lbs in one year without any exercise and still bothers me about finding more because her hair and skin was much improved during that year.

In terms of underground hgh, I used the original rips. The rips I could tell did something but only if used at much higher dosages to get the same effects. About 5-10 ius per day. I did use a few other sources as well (some from sources on here) and I rather not comment since I don't think they were any good.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
OK RP, I decided to give some feedback. I am not basing this on science, but actual hands on experience. Since we are both older guys, GH to me is a game changer in older men. I am approaching close to 58, yet look leaner then most young guys in gym. Now before you go and buy up a year's supply of GH, you need to know a few things. GH can make your TSH levels rise, also can make you pre diabetic. This is of course when taking around 5 IUs of GH per day. You need to get blood work when on it. I suggest that with AAS too.

I take GH like this: 5 IUs at night before bed. I also take metformin 500 MG morning and night. This keeps me in check with my blood sugars. I also take a small dose of T4, Depending of blood work around 50 MCG to 100 MCG. Once in a while I will use T3 at 25 MCG, seems to speed up fat loss more.

Now I am want to be healthy foremost, so taking 125 MG of test, 200 MG of Masteron and 100 MG of Primo is a mega cycle to me. I will do the the AAS for about 3 to 4 months at a time, then get off completely. About 1 month off, then 1 to 2 months of around 100 MG Test only. My GH protocol is a little different. I will take GH for about 4-6 months, then get off for 1 month. Usually around my vacation times. When off GH and I drop the little water weight, that is when I look my best.

Right now I am in Romania for 1 month. This is my time off. I tend not to lose size this way, but of course I am not a huge guy by no means. I am about the leanest guy in the gym here, expect one guy who is competing in about 6 weeks. He looks great. AAS id easy to get here and they are more open about it. He tells me if you can get any real GH (Most he says are fakes) it runs 300 Euros a kit for generic.

In the end and in conclusion, GH makes me look like a different person. It helps that much, however I don't eat like crap most times either. My diet is healthy all year, so getting a little leaner is a little easier for me. Without proper Diet and training, it will only do so much. I have great blood work too with my protocol. Learn to get blood work for anything you take.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
I would like also to comment about MK-677. I try it one time and felt like shit on it. Maybe I was taking too much, but I was only taking 25 MG. The difference is MK-677 will raise your BP more. It will also make you hold more water weight compare to GH. I was tired all the time. Well, at least that is what I experience. IMO, I would rather take GH then MK-677.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
I would like also to comment about MK-677. I try it one time and felt like shit on it. Maybe I was taking too much, but I was only taking 25 MG. The difference is MK-677 will raise your BP more. It will also make you hold more water weight compare to GH. I was tired all the time. Well, at least that is what I experience. IMO, I would rather take GH then MK-677.
shit I cannot handle 25mg at all, I take about 12.5 and even that blows me the fuck up, MK-677 is seriously some powerful shit, I don't feel its overall effect on fat loss is as good as pharma GH (no way) but its effect growth wise is pretty pronounced especially considering the massive price difference.

1. if I wanted to grow as much as possible using as much food as I can while staying as lean as I can and use the least amount of AAS then pharma GH is the route I would take.
2. If you wan't to save a fuck ton of money and get as huge as possible then I would run Mk-677 (at a high as dose as you can handle) and a heavier dose of AAS, not as healthy as choice 1 but very very effective.

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
also I feel peptides like ghrp-2,6, IP and others that utilize a short high pulse of your own natural GH is a much healthier way to go about things, its effect on blood glucose levels are way better than long drawn out higher levels of growth hormone either by peptides like cjc-1295 with DAC and pharma GH, or MK-677. this is something that phil hernon has discussed with me and I tend to agree with him.

you want the effect to be as normal to your body and pituitary as possible.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
OK RP, I decided to give some feedback. I am not basing this on science, but actual hands on experience. Since we are both older guys, GH to me is a game changer in older men. I am approaching close to 58, yet look leaner then most young guys in gym. Now before you go and buy up a year's supply of GH, you need to know a few things. GH can make your TSH levels rise, also can make you pre diabetic. This is of course when taking around 5 IUs of GH per day. You need to get blood work when on it. I suggest that with AAS too.

I take GH like this: 5 IUs at night before bed. I also take metformin 500 MG morning and night. This keeps me in check with my blood sugars. I also take a small dose of T4, Depending of blood work around 50 MCG to 100 MCG. Once in a while I will use T3 at 25 MCG, seems to speed up fat loss more.

Now I am want to be healthy foremost, so taking 125 MG of test, 200 MG of Masteron and 100 MG of Primo is a mega cycle to me. I will do the the AAS for about 3 to 4 months at a time, then get off completely. About 1 month off, then 1 to 2 months of around 100 MG Test only. My GH protocol is a little different. I will take GH for about 4-6 months, then get off for 1 month. Usually around my vacation times. When off GH and I drop the little water weight, that is when I look my best.

Right now I am in Romania for 1 month. This is my time off. I tend not to lose size this way, but of course I am not a huge guy by no means. I am about the leanest guy in the gym here, expect one guy who is competing in about 6 weeks. He looks great. AAS id easy to get here and they are more open about it. He tells me if you can get any real GH (Most he says are fakes) it runs 300 Euros a kit for generic.

In the end and in conclusion, GH makes me look like a different person. It helps that much, however I don't eat like crap most times either. My diet is healthy all year, so getting a little leaner is a little easier for me. Without proper Diet and training, it will only do so much. I have great blood work too with my protocol. Learn to get blood work for anything you take.
Thanks for this i have a few q

1. my bg levels arr already weird and fluctuate between 99-110 upon waking would metformin help me a bit?

2. If gh can make u pre diabetic and my waking bg fluctuates between 99-110 already and i throw in met will gh and met together lower it too much? Or will the gh and met fight each other one trying to raise bg while the other is trying to lower bg?

3. Impressive usage of compounds, ur eating and lifting must really be on point to have such small amounts of aas volume, very awesome, thts what my goal is, small volume of aas, some gh, maybe slin, to get freakish, and lift n eat right

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Thanks for this i have a few q

1. my bg levels arr already weird and fluctuate between 99-110 upon waking would metformin help me a bit?

2. If gh can make u pre diabetic and my waking bg fluctuates between 99-110 already and i throw in met will gh and met together lower it too much? Or will the gh and met fight each other one trying to raise bg while the other is trying to lower bg?

3. Impressive usage of compounds, ur eating and lifting must really be on point to have such small amounts of aas volume, very awesome, thts what my goal is, small volume of aas, some gh, maybe slin, to get freakish, and lift n eat right

I am a lot older then most here, so I tend to try to do things healthier. Metformin has helped stabilized my blood sugars. I also take it for other benefits too. I take 500 MG in morning and at night. When not taking GH, I back down to 500 MG. And to answer your question, I watch things I eat and still train like a competitor. I am not into Insulin too much at my age, but it will get you bigger if used right.

Lots of people think double the AAS and double the gains. That is not how that works. Why not use the minimum you can if you are still growing from it? Ask most older guys, they back down from big amounts, but still can grow if you do things properly. I am sure B-Boy would back me on that. Guy has freakish size and uses a lot less now a days.

j2048b

May 11, 2013
I am a lot older then most here, so I tend to try to do things healthier. Metformin has helped stabilized my blood sugars. I also take it for other benefits too. I take 500 MG in morning and at night. When not taking GH, I back down to 500 MG. And to answer your question, I watch things I eat and still train like a competitor. I am not into Insulin too much at my age, but it will get you bigger if used right.

Lots of people think double the AAS and double the gains. That is not how that works. Why not use the minimum you can if you are still growing from it? Ask most older guys, they back down from big amounts, but still can grow if you do things properly. I am sure B-Boy would back me on that. Guy has freakish size and uses a lot less now a days.
Ok cool thanks for the reply, i see people recommending berbine as opposed to met? Any comparisons from u guys?

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Ok cool thanks for the reply, i see people recommending berbine as opposed to met? Any comparisons from u guys?

You will probably need a guy who can answer that scientifically, that isn't me. I read many numerous studies and benefits of Metformin. I actively read Life Extension Foundation and take some of their supplements. Here is a good article on it:

Will Metformin Become the First Anti-Aging Drug? | Life Extension

j2048b

May 11, 2013
You will probably need a guy who can answer that scientifically, that isn't me. I read many numerous studies and benefits of Metformin. I actively read Life Extension Foundation and take some of their supplements. Here is a good article on it:

Will Metformin Become the First Anti-Aging Drug? | Life Extension
Thanks sorry to derail the hgh thread....

Now back to our regular scheduled programming

How long till u saw ir ine typically sees tge 3d effect or just better fat loss

Gh, pharms generics, doesnt matter, items to take while on gh

Blood pressure
Water retention
Kidneys
Liver

Etc....

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004

berberine is VERY effective!!!!