©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Sore hip joint

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
I have noticed that when I do a thigh injection that my hip on the same side I inject on gets sore. At first I thought It was from squats and other leg exercises but now I am seeing more of a trend after thigh injections. Does this happen to anyone else? I wouldnt bring it up but I'm talking really fucking sore to the point walking is painful. Site injections anywhere else cause no problems. Primarily test cyp or test 350 are the injectables used. Common sense tells me to just stop injecting that spot but I love the ease of a leg shot. It may be an old man thing, I'm 39. Any comments would be helpful.

deez

Apr 20, 2005
md
Parker123 said:
I have noticed that when I do a thigh injection that my hip on the same side I inject on gets sore. At first I thought It was from squats and other leg exercises but now I am seeing more of a trend after thigh injections. Does this happen to anyone else? I wouldnt bring it up but I'm talking really fucking sore to the point walking is painful. Site injections anywhere else cause no problems. Primarily test cyp or test 350 are the injectables used. Common sense tells me to just stop injecting that spot but I love the ease of a leg shot. It may be an old man thing, I'm 39. Any comments would be helpful.

Seems like you need to adjust how you shoot in the thigh. If you are using a t-350 thats highly concentrated and i know t-400 hurst like a bitch . Kind of wierd you dont get pain anywhere else when you inject. Make sure you inject slow and you could possible warm the oil up by running the dart or vial under hot water. What brand are you shooting?

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
deez said:
Seems like you need to adjust how you shoot in the thigh. If you are using a t-350 thats highly concentrated and i know t-400 hurst like a bitch . Kind of wierd you dont get pain anywhere else when you inject. Make sure you inject slow and you could possible warm the oil up by running the dart or vial under hot water. What brand are you shooting?
Its not painful at the site of the injection, it hurts in my hip joint on the leg that I inject. Almost like the joint dried up and free motion is painful. Then it slowly goes away after a few weeks. Maybe my legs are about to fall off.

max lift

Feb 24, 2005
canada
mabie switch to your delts or gluts and see if that clears up your problem mabie you are putting it close to a nerve or somthing , by the way love your avatar

Parker123

AnaSci's Hillbilly
Aug 6, 2004
Florida
max lift said:
mabie switch to your delts or gluts and see if that clears up your problem mabie you are putting it close to a nerve or somthing , by the way love your avatar
I think our avatars should hook up in the xxx forum :eek:

Ironaddict

Apr 20, 2005
In my own world
Park your Avatar is just "Sick Hot" If I could just have her for one night Oh lord she'd be pregnant with twins. Bro shoot the medial deltoid or glutes. Hitting the delts always gives that site enhancement look.