©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

john brown

Apr 29, 2005
Hey guys, well I am new to this site and to using. I started my 1st cycle 10 days ago, I went with the suggestions of the local boys. Anadrol 75 and deca 300. Will these cycle give me any gains. Or should I have gone down another road. I havent seen any changes yet. thanks for any input.

W

wolfyEVH

"local boys" have no idea what they're talking about......you're taking 2 compounds that are very suppresive to your HPTA (pretty much means your balls shut down and you dont produce testosterone). Deca should ALWAYS be ran with testosterone.....1 100mg shot of deca is all it takes to make your test go down to zero.....more than likely you wont be able to get an erection pretty soon.....for a first cycle, one should do testosterone and thats it. but since you've already been on deca, you better hurry and get some test in you, like 500mg/week.

also, how old are you? age, height, weight, years training etc???

john brown

Apr 29, 2005
25 years old, 6ft, 197, couple of years. I can go ahead and start the test, do I need to keep taking the anadrol.

W

wolfyEVH

john brown said:
25 years old, 6ft, 197, couple of years. I can go ahead and start the test, do I need to keep taking the anadrol.

i'd save it for a future cycle........test/deca is more than enough for some great gains.....hopefully you're eating like a horse

DragonRider

Steroid Nazi
Jan 25, 2004
The shadows of your mind
wolfyEVH said:
"local boys" have no idea what they're talking about......you're taking 2 compounds that are very suppresive to your HPTA (pretty much means your balls shut down and you dont produce testosterone). Deca should ALWAYS be ran with testosterone.....1 100mg shot of deca is all it takes to make your test go down to zero.....more than likely you wont be able to get an erection pretty soon.....for a first cycle, one should do testosterone and thats it. but since you've already been on deca, you better hurry and get some test in you, like 500mg/week.

also, how old are you? age, height, weight, years training etc???
That's excellent advice. Deca is a decent steroid, but when combined with testosterone it can be a great steroid. There is a synergistic effect.

Testosterone should be the base of any cycle. Anyone who tells you different is getting their info from a gym supplier who wants to sell what he has available and doesn't care if you gain as long as he made a profit. He also isn't concerned about your health. There is a science to this.

Welcome to the board.

Read the stickys at the beginning of the Anabolic Steroid Discussion Board and you will begin to see the rhyme and reason.

Last edited:

tee

AnaSCI VET
Feb 6, 2004
USA
Wolfy & DR are right on the money....get some tsteosterone in you fast! Welcome to Anasci :)

john brown

Apr 29, 2005
Is it okay to keep taking the anadrol, as I wouldnt really have enough to save for another cycle. I need to take the test twice a week, everybody keeps saying monday and thursday, but I assume that I can do it on friday and monday and be okay. As long as it is the same amount of time in between injections.

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
If you havent gained anything while taking anadrol for 10 days I would question weather it is real or not. My last cycle on anadrol with test I put on 25 lbs the first 4 weeks!

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
mojo said:
If you havent gained anything while taking anadrol for 10 days I would question weather it is real or not. My last cycle on anadrol with test I put on 25 lbs the first 4 weeks!

Yeah...I believe drol is quite quick to kick in. You should have noticed the strength increase first, then the mass.

john brown

Apr 29, 2005
I have noticed a slight increase in strength, but nothing real impressive yet. I cant tell any gain in mass, weight is still the same, but it has only been 10 days to the date. I am going to start with the test, maybe I will see some results soon.

W

wolfyEVH

john brown said:
I have noticed a slight increase in strength, but nothing real impressive yet. I cant tell any gain in mass, weight is still the same, but it has only been 10 days to the date. I am going to start with the test, maybe I will see some results soon.

post your diet........i was already up 10lbs with drol in 10 days.......and how much drol are you taking?

john brown

Apr 29, 2005
taking one tablet, suppose to be 75mg. I am eating about 220grams of protein, chicken breast, steak, protein shakes, etc. the problem with my diet is that I am never hungry, just no appetite lately

W

wolfyEVH

john brown said:
taking one tablet, suppose to be 75mg. I am eating about 220grams of protein, chicken breast, steak, protein shakes, etc. the problem with my diet is that I am never hungry, just no appetite lately

well i see protein, but how much carbs, fat, and total calories.......post up your WHOLE diet on here for us.......protein alone is not going to cut it

Jaysonl1424

Nov 9, 2004
Yeah if u are not gaining on Drol then something is wrong.. i took a Drol only cycle for 3 weeks and gained 25lbs..... Just make sure ur eating like every 2 hr's and eat till u wanna puke.

P

pincrusher

john brown said:
the anadrol is suppressing your appetite. you must force yourself to eat even when you are not hungry. im curious about the drol though because i know of only 1 source that makes 75mg drol tabs so they are extremely rare to find. even with the lousiest diet in the world, you should have gained at least 5lbs from water weight alone. the deca will not do anything for ya gains wise till around the 5th or 6th week. worse case try drinking more protein shakes since they get processed by your body faster, you will be able to consume more of them and this way you will still be able to get the needed protein & calss for growing.