©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

i need a serious advice Diabet and steroids

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
Here is the point one of my friend is training since 10 years he mad about 7 cycles like cypoinate and winstrol. Now He is 29 years old 5'8'' , 170 and 7% of fat very beautifull shape. Since 3 years he is diabetic so he never touch back the roids since 3 yars, he take fast insulin 4 times a day (sorry french traduction i am not sure its the right way to say it)

Now Could he take roids?? he is planning on triying a Human pharmaceutic nadrolone dacanoate a 10ml bottle 50mg/ml real good stuff (believe me, it is from a doctor) Is this dangerous with his diabet cause if yes he wont touch it
and does 100mg/week will do (in fact better than nothing) caus i jnow that deca should be ran at least 400mg /week for about 10weeks

Now i need real good advice!!!

Thanks all!!!

krieger

Apr 14, 2005
thanks cause he dont want to take any chance (for my side i just began a good 12 weeks test cycle 10 weeks deca and 4 weeks dbol to kick it anyway i had to tell you lol) and the doctor is not directly link to him so he cant get any contact with him so thats why i am asking here for him (he dont speak english)

firetodd5

May 27, 2005
Florida
I've got diabetes. Does he type 1 or 2? I dont know too much about type 2, since I am a type 1 diabetic. Basically, the main thing is his diet. I talked to my doctor about it, who was actually pretty cool about it. He said that just make sure you take your bool sugar OFTEN, and watch what you eat. Increased appetite on roids is what is the main worry but if he takes his blood, he will be fine. Main thing, is be careful and dont be STUPID about it.