©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

What makes you happy or disappointed today?

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Well if I am looking at happy or disappointed in my progress throughout each day then I can go both ways with points endlessly :p

By the title of your thread before viewing I was expecting an overall type of outlook as in what in today's world or one's life today makes you happy or disappointed...And if that was the case then I would say today's "entitlement generation" is much more than disappointing to me! They all "derserve", they are all "owed", they all "demand"...Yet they have absolutely no work-ethic, no common sense at all, their mentality is at least 10yrs behind where we were at their ages and we are all here to serve them. Plainly - a bunch of 20 somethings that act like they're 15-16 but want to be respected as an accomplished 40 something...Total, pathetic bullshit that won't do for themselves but want to walk around with their chests puffed out expecting to be patted on the back for a good job done for having nothing more then a job that they expect a minimum of $15/hr for:rolleyes:

My rant is over now:cool:

lycan Venom

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Nov 22, 2013
Life is to short to let shit bother. Look forward to tomorrow if you are lucky to have one. Learn something new daily and rejoice in the good in the world. Keep a positive attitude and it will always attract positive. It also make you attractive to others. Who likes to be around negative people always complaining about stuff but do not make solutions or take action to fix the negatives in their life.

Pheedno

Jan 17, 2017
Truly:

Happy.....Recognizing and fulfilling my potential....in any endeavor or exercise....regardless of "failure" or "success"

Disappointed....the opposite of above, in myself.....or others that I've thought much of. Also, anytime I find myself lacking empathy in judgement or seeing a lack of that in those whom I'd expect more of

On a more macro level, I can also echo K1's thoughts on entitlement attitude. It's the one thing I'd rid from humanity's DNA or habit, depending on where you think it stems from. Though, I think the human being is inherently selfish and has to learn to be good, empathetic, and to be accomplished. Entitlement is quite the unattractive characteristic

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Every day when I watch the news and see what is happening around the world it makes me incredibly happy to have been born and raised in the United States of America.

readyset

Feb 17, 2014
Happy - my two year old son.
Disappointed- how I'm handling the contractors and insurance adjusters working on my house. My temper is getting the best of me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk