AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Steroid Conversions

Var brew ?
Old
  (#1)
javman

Var brew ? - 07-05-2017, 03:49 PM

Will 5000mg of var dissolve in Everclear? Will crushing it in a mortar and pestle help?

Any help is much appreciated.

Old
  (#2)
aon1
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

07-06-2017, 03:37 AM

From my experience with var no....you'll have to use peg and maybe other. It's a bitch to keep in solution. It fucked me off enough if I do anything again with var it'll be caps ect. With mine it would seem to stay then few days it would crash out of the blue and you'd have to fuck with it again to get it back in solution.Im sure there's a decent recipe out there but I read a bunch and they were all about the same with the same fix that kinda works.It would help if my phone would work on the boards search features so if you search the boards I'm sure there's gotta be a better recipe than the ever clear/peg.

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#3)
javman

07-07-2017, 11:22 PM

Thanks Bud, I searched some of those recipes but they all seemed like they had to use PG, or glycerine to get it to suspend to some degree.

Old
  (#4)
juggy38
Donating Member

11-03-2017, 04:11 PM

Just get ora plus and make a suspension

Old
  (#5)
aon1

11-04-2017, 12:53 PM

Lately I just weigh the raw in a dose and take the dose.....works well

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#6)
alzadosghost
AnaSCI MEMBER

11-04-2017, 10:30 PM

25%everclear and 75% glycerine. I added 5 ccs of green mio for flavor and it works pretty well and tastes ok too. the anavar will never completely dissolve. at least as not as far as iv seen.its gotta get pretty fucking hot.

Old
  (#7)
djpase

11-19-2017, 08:10 PM

i use 191 proof everclear and 30% peg. its a bitch. it crashes maybe 10% back to crystals after it cools the next day. its the hardest raw for me to work with. never crash anything else i brew

Old
  (#8)
Sully

11-19-2017, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Lately I just weigh the raw in a dose and take the dose.....works well
What kind of scale are you using to weigh out such a small dose? Iíve never dosed Winstrol at more than 50mg at a time. I canít imagine trying to measure out that small of a dose.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#9)
aon1

11-20-2017, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully View Post
What kind of scale are you using to weigh out such a small dose? I’ve never dosed Winstrol at more than 50mg at a time. I can’t imagine trying to measure out that small of a dose.
Small jeweler scale it gets down to about 10mg accurately but below that I wouldn't trust it. There pretty cheap on Amazon. 10 mg is grains on the pad ,very tip of a razor blade.I will say this var crystals taste a hell of alot better than the ever clear shit I had worked up.

Old
  (#10)
Ironhammer
Donating Member

03-08-2018, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aon1 View Post
Small jeweler scale it gets down to about 10mg accurately but below that I wouldn't trust it. There pretty cheap on Amazon. 10 mg is grains on the pad ,very tip of a razor blade.I will say this var crystals taste a hell of alot better than the ever clear shit I had worked up.
This is old as fuck post but still FYI
You wanna suspend ANYTHING and have that shit stay put like its stuck in a time warp use Ora Plus!
Dont cut it. Don't use the other Ora!
Ora plus n maybe toss a few drops of peppermint or speriment extract for fresh breath!
Var works like shit in EC.
It will not move for 2 weeks in Ora Plus almost like the day you mixed it!!!!

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Old
  (#11)
Starlord

02-22-2019, 09:17 AM

Olive oil