©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

1st loser is not always bad

P

pincrusher

well wednesday was the final night of my scratch bowling league. to end the year we have a rolloff for the top 4 teams and also have a tournament that involved all the members of the league. my team made the rolloff's and we ended up second or as some people like to say " first loser" LOL i also took 2nd(first loser) in the tournament which payed out based on total score for the last night. in the end i walked out of the bowling alley about $700 richer than when i walked into the bowling alley. not bad for being "first loser :D

mojo

Feb 1, 2005
congrats on a good season pin! wanna buy me some gear with the winnings?

Freejay

Feb 3, 2005
Michigan
pincrusher said:
well wednesday was the final night of my scratch bowling league. to end the year we have a rolloff for the top 4 teams and also have a tournament that involved all the members of the league. my team made the rolloff's and we ended up second or as some people like to say " first loser" LOL i also took 2nd(first loser) in the tournament which payed out based on total score for the last night. in the end i walked out of the bowling alley about $700 richer than when i walked into the bowling alley. not bad for being "first loser :D

Will help offset your gear bill bro! LOL! Great job Pin!