AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Looking for a combo with winny 250
Old
  (#1)
thegoatmasta
AnaSCI MEMBER

Exclamation Looking for a combo with winny 250 - 04-29-2005, 12:30 PM

Stats I'm 21 6'2 195lbs. Probably about 185 solid.

History I took a 10 week cycle of test 250 last year starting in like April. That went well, I weighed like 230 went I started and ended up at about 190 pretty solid.

Workout I do a 4 day a week routine and have been doing so for about 3.5 months. Recently I developed tendonitis in my right wrist, so I need to take it easy for about a month from what my doctor is telling me.

Info. Needed I am looking for something to take with winny 250 that will help with bulking once I have basically lifted lighter and more reps for the 1st month on winny to get my wrist back in shape. I also need to know in what increments to take the winny and how often. What form of anti-estrogen should I take along with this?

Any feedback would be appreciated…

Old
  (#2)
max lift

04-29-2005, 12:47 PM

IMO I would not take the winny for a bulking cycle , I would run a test ,deca ,dbol this combo from the research I have done is probibly the best for bulking pct should be clomid and or nolva their are a few theorys behind which of theise to take ,unless sides are starting to show during cycle you should put the ancillaries to the side till after you last shot of test,
if winny is what you have and are going to use somone else can help as I dont know to much about that compound ,

Old
  (#3)
Jaysonl1424

04-29-2005, 02:09 PM

For winny you do not need and Anti-Estrogen... If you are looking to bulk i would say run Test for 12wks and dbol or anadrol for the first 4wks. If u wanted to could put in winny at the end of your cycle start it about wk7 or 8. Then of course PCT will help keep most gains if done correctly

Old
  (#4)
wolfyEVH

04-29-2005, 02:49 PM

dont know why you'd be taking winny for your wrists.......winny is HORRIBLE on your joints and its going to make you more prone to injury

Old
  (#5)
ORACLE
Perfection Personifide

04-29-2005, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
dont know why you'd be taking winny for your wrists.......winny is HORRIBLE on your joints and its going to make you more prone to injury
A buddy of mine ran it on his last cycle and had trouble with his knee joints. It is pretty bad on the joints. A basic cycle is Testosterone and dbol with the winny thrown in at the end of the cycle.

Old
  (#6)
nater

05-16-2005, 01:22 PM

So a good cycle might be sustenon twice a week for ten weeks. With how much d-bol? And when do I add the winny?

Old
  (#7)
max lift

05-16-2005, 01:33 PM

I would look into test E or C I think for 2xweek shots if you are going for 500mg/wk, sust is better if you are going eod or at least every 3rd day , dbol should be 30 mgs ed for around 4 weeks , dont know about the winny thoe. all this depends on your stats /cycle history .

Last edited by max lift; 05-16-2005 at 01:52 PM.

Old
  (#8)
SandMan-WES
ANASCI'S YOUNG GUN

06-02-2005, 02:28 PM

DECA is good for joint pain and i believe Eq lubes them also. Winny eats um up.