©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

SHIC- Super Hi Intensity Cycle

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
So, who is our resident expert on this concept? Would anyone care to explain the logic behind these cycles, and maybe how they should be structured and what type of gear they would run, amounts, etc? Also, what changes do you make in the diet, besides just consuming a metric shitload of calories. Is there a certain macro breakdown?

I've seen these cycles talked about other places, but haven't seen a good breakdown of the thought process behind it. Whom here can educate us?

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
I've had plenty of experience running these types of Cycles in the past, but just to make an initial point I don't think where I'm at these days that I would do that again. Let's stress that is incurred upon the body from the short high-dose Cycles I think in the long run actually has a detrimental effect on being able to put Mass on over the course of years and years. It does however put on a good amount of mass in a short. But it is not something that you could sustain cycle after cycle and even though I have a good record of keeping Mass after Cycles historically in the past when I've done these blast high-intensity Cycles I've tend to keep less Mass.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Same as E707, plenty of experience with these on various levels...Had posted this one in the crazy cycles thread here => http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/36995-crazy-cycles.html

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days15-28 200mg Mast Prop/eod
days01-28 1mg Propecia/ed
days01-28 1mg Arimidex/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed
days01-28 25mcg Cytomel (T3)/ed
days01-28 30iu/ed HGH (Hyges)
days01-28 4ml/ed Synthergine
days01-28 Syntherol (ramping up to 3ml/ed in both bicep heads and both back tricep heads so 12ml/ed for at least the entire final week if I remember correctly?!)

Quick, powerful 4-6wk cycles...Would never recommend to anyone that doesn't have superior genetics (can get hit with a lot of side effects and the crash rebound effect post cycle if you don't have your shit on point)!

I also agree with E707 in that they can hinder future gains because you are saturating the body with these heavy, quick doses and it where's on every level of the body for the everyday gym rats doing these types of cycles.

Last edited:

Enigmatic707

AnaSCI VET
Feb 7, 2013
So, who is our resident expert on this concept? Would anyone care to explain the logic behind these cycles, and maybe how they should be structured and what type of gear they would run, amounts, etc? Also, what changes do you make in the diet, besides just consuming a metric shitload of calories. Is there a certain macro breakdown?

I've seen these cycles talked about other places, but haven't seen a good breakdown of the thought process behind it. Whom here can educate us?
Now that I'm not driving I can write a more lengthy response.

Yeah I've noticed with myself running very high dose Cycles just lends to the overall feeling of being unwell and fatigued. I'm sure it has to due with high blood pressure, shitty sleep and appetite and the laborious breathing that comes with heavy androgen and insulin and the myriad of other shit I've taken.

I've listed these cycles some where on here a few times but a typical blast 4 to 6 week cycle I've ran would be

npp 2100mg
sust 1750mg
drol 200mg
6 iu gh
10 - 30 iu HumalinR
1.25mg letro eod

ran this for 4 weeks, then onto another... I think after this I just ran 3g of testc for a while

I've done cycles like the one above and many other blast cycles so many times over the past 17 years I know by this point they were all unnecessary and I would if made the same gains in the long. run or more if I hadn't been battling a the sides and physiological stress that accompanies a cycle like those.

gear is so cheap these days it's hard to not want to see what 1.5g of tren feels like.. and yeah I've done with 100mg dbol as a side kick and yes I can tell you I felt as shitty as one might think.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
Same as E707, plenty of experience with these on various levels...Had posted this one in the crazy cycles thread here => http://www.anasci.org/vB/anabolic-steroid-discussion/36995-crazy-cycles.html

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed
days01-28 Syntherol (ramping up to 3ml/ed in both bicep heads and both back tricep heads so 12ml/ed for at least the entire final week if I remember correctly?!)

Quick, powerful 4-6wk cycles...Would never recommend to anyone that doesn't have superior genetics (can get hit with a lot of side effects and the crash rebound effect post cycle if you don't have your shit on point)!

I also agree with E707 in that they can hinder future gains because you are saturating the body with these heavy, quick doses and it where's on every level of the body for the everyday gym rats doing these types of cycles.

Ok, I want to understand the layout of the AAS in that cycle, because it's really odd to me. Test only for the first week? Are you counting on the long esters in the Sustanon staying active for the whole month? And the Mast and Dbol only for the last 2 weeks is confusing. Why not run all those different components together for the whole 4-6 weeks, just in much higher quantities?

I'm not questioning whether or not it works, I just want to dig down into the why and how of it.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Ok, I want to understand the layout of the AAS in that cycle, because it's really odd to me. Test only for the first week? Are you counting on the long esters in the Sustanon staying active for the whole month? And the Mast and Dbol only for the last 2 weeks is confusing. Why not run all those different components together for the whole 4-6 weeks, just in much higher quantities?

I'm not questioning whether or not it works, I just want to dig down into the why and how of it.

Southpaw set this shic up for me...During that time he was pretty much the one setting them up for a lot of us. Honestly, I have no idea why it is laid out the way it is (If I were to lay one out for someone now I would do it differently and most likely ask someone in the know to add slin to it as well)...I know that he explained everything when he sent it to me but that was way too many years ago now to even remotely remember?!

Looking at it though, my thoughts are he was probably looking at the Sust a just a frontload using the Dbol to continue the gains and the NPP/Mast to help make the gains as lean as possible...The HGH and Syntherol were my add-ons to the cycle (the Syntherol to maximize the arm gains and the HGH to maximize fat loss from the laxed diet).

During those 'shic' days, you didn't really hammer the amounts for extended periods and still some times followed the 3-4wk pct protocol...Guys now would run a cycle like this for 12-16wks and the amounts all the way through (which would be a 'normal' gym rat cycle).

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
What are peoples thoughts on cycling/switching anabolic every 6-8 weeks?

After all these years I think guys cycling should be doing this along with switching up their training routines...Always try to find ways to shock the system and receptors!

Jeetsun

Feb 26, 2017
After all these years I think guys cycling should be doing this along with switching up their training routines...Always try to find ways to shock the system and receptors!

Interesting you say this as a lot of big guys echo the same thing which certainly isn't a coincidence. It makes perfect sense.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
The largest man I've ever met 6'7-6'8ish...350-400 does these type cycles to blast through plateaus...I have and will post one of his routines when I have time

b-boy

IFBB Pro / AnaSCI VIP
Aug 11, 2004
Keep androgen receptors as sensitive as possible when doing these blast
https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-increase-androgen-receptors/

Androgen Receptors: 5 Ways to Increase the Density and Sensitivity of the AR

Before androgens (testosterone or DHT) can make any changes in your body, they have to enter DNA. In order for them to actually get to the DNA, they have to be bound from blood circulation by androgen receptors in cells.

This happens naturally all day long around your body, but did you know that you can actually increase androgen receptor density, as well as enhance their activity at utilizing male hormones?

That’s right, there are a handful of supplements, few specific training methods, meal timing pattern, and one pretty popular drink that have all been scientifically proven to increase androgen receptor density.

1. Intermittent Fasting
Intermittent fasting (IF) is gaining popularity like a rolling snowball. It’s an eating pattern where you fast for majority of the day and consume all of your daily calories in a short eating window.

The most common method of this is the Lean Gains style where you fast for 16 hours and feast for 8 hours. This cycle repeats everyday.

There are many benefits to IF, things like improved insulin sensitivity, weight loss due to easier maintenance of the calorie deficit, and sharper cognitive functions…

…But did you know that insulin is not the only thing that your body becomes more responsive to after short-term fasting?

Androgen receptors seem to have the same effect towards testosterone and DHT after fasting, when you start eating. There are two studies which showcase this, one from Sweden which showed that fasting for 12-56 hours can increase the responsiveness to testosterone by up to 180%…

…And another one where the subjects actually did a 10-day water fast, then resumed eating and they were followed for 5 days as they consumed their normal meals, as you can see from the graph on right, their testosterone levels shot up like crazy and kept climbing for the 5-day post-fasting follow up. The likely explanation here is that their bodies became more sensitive towards androgens during the ruthless 10 days of no calories whatsoever.

fasting-testosterone-1.png

NOTE: No, I do not recommend anyone to do a 10-day water fast, shorter fasts like the 16:8 method should still do the trick, and those are what I recommend

2. Resistance Training
Resistance training is a reliable way to increase testosterone levels. Not only does it boost the production of the big-T, it also increases its utilization by up-regulating the activity and density of androgen receptors in muscle tissue.

Research has shown that trained men have significantly higher AR content in their muscles than non-trained individuals, and that different types of weight-lifting methods yield different degrees of AR activation. Since androgen receptors are a factor in muscle protein synthesis, it’s only logical that their density and activity increases after the body adapts to resistance training.

There are few “training rules” you should follow in order to maximize the androgen receptor increase, testosterone and DHT release, and of course, muscle & strength gains;

1) Activate large amounts of muscle mass, with proper form, and still remain somewhat “explosive”.
2) Do it rather quickly in order to avoid increases in cortisol (which decreases AR content of muscles).
3) Progress with your lifts on a weekly basis, and rest accordingly to actually be able to do that.

3. Carnitine
Carnitine occurs naturally in meats and fish. In fact it might be one of the most hormonally useful compounds that vegans miss in their diets.

The simplified mechanism of action for how it can increase androgen receptors naturally is as follows:

Carnitine transports lipids (fat) into the cellular mitochondria to be used as energy -> androgen receptor (AR) activity within those same cells is increased.

These effects were shown in a study where 3-weeks of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate supplementation at 2g/day was able to significantly increase the amount of active androgen receptors in human subjects at rest.

The same researchers later replicated the study with exercising subjects to prove – this time with actual muscle biopsies – that in trained males, L-Carnitine L-Tartrate is even better at boosting AR content than what is seen at subjects who are sedentary.

Bottom line is that carnitine increases androgen receptors at rest and even more so after exercise. Using 1-2g/day of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate (affiliate link) should do the trick.

4. Levodopa
L-DOPA (levodopa) is a naturally occurring amino acid found in high amounts in mucuna pruriens (velvet bean). It’s a direct precursor to dopamine, can bypass the blood-brain barrier, and effectively raise serum dopamine levels.

In my previous article about mucuna pruriens, I linked few studies which showed how L-DOPA from mucuna pruriens was able to increase testosterone levels, raise dopamine, boost sperm health, enhance cognitive ability, and reduce prolactin levels…

…And as an icing to the cake, there’s the fact that levadopa acts as a co-activator protein to the androgen receptors, effectively enhancing their activity in in-vitro studies (study, study).

Using 250-500mg’s per day of quality M.Pruriens extract (affiliate link) with standardized amount of L-DOPA should do the trick.

5. Caffeine
Caffeine, the principal alkaloid and active ingredient of coffee beans, is not only good at boosting your creativity and energy levels. The good stuff can also increase workout performance as well as increase androgen receptors and testosterone.

Studies on rodents have shown that chronic low-dose caffeine intake can increase testosterone levels, DHT levels, and androgen receptor (AR) expression.

The mechanism of action is that caffeine stimulates cAMP enzyme inside the cells that host the androgen receptor, and cAMP then stimulates another enzyme called protein kinase A (PKA), which then regulates the glycocen, sugar, and lipid metabolism inside the receptors, enhancing their activity at binding DHT and testosterone.

Caffeine activates AR with the same mechanism as forskolin does, by increasing intracellular cAMP levels. For better results, take your forskolin and caffeine in a fasted-state (insulin inhibits cAMP).

Conclusion on Androgen Receptors
There you go pal, five ways to maximize and increase androgen utilization at the receptor sites. To recap, here’s your five-step natural AR optimization stack;

1) Drink some coffee in the morning in fasted-state
2) Pop few caps of forskolin, also in fasted-state
3) Crush a heavy workout (like THOR) in the evening (preferably still at fasted-state if u can).
4) Break the fast with a big post-workout meal and 1-2 grams of L-Carnitine L-Tartrate.
5) Before you go to sleep, consume 250-500mg’s of mucuna pruriens extract.

Bonus: For poor guys who can’t get the supplements; double the coffee, get the carnitine from red meat, and L-DOPA from fava-beans.

MightyJohn

AnaSCI VIP / Donating Member
Oct 29, 2012
Ok as promised...My friends SHIC

Cruise:
Test 400-500
EQ or Deca 300-400
GH 2-3iu

SHIC BLAST:
WK 1:
Test 2500-3000
EQ/Deca 400
Drol/Dball 100-150
GH 6-8iu

WK 2:
Test 2000-2500
EQ 400
Drol/Dball 100-150
GH 6-8iu

WKS 3-6: (would end when rapid gains stop)
Test 1200-1500
EQ/Deca 400
Drol/Dball 100-150
GH 6-8iu

He'd cruise 4-20weeks and blast 4-6. Not the healthiest 6'7ish 350-400, used to wrestle in the WWF

Massive G

AnaSCI VIP
Apr 3, 2016

days01-07 500mg Sust/ed
days08-14 400mg NPP/ed
days15-28 150mg Dbol/ed
days01-28 20mg Nolva/ed

SHIT! My liver enzymes went up 10 points just reading that.
Personally could never tolerate orals even 'strol or var cause what they did to my lipid levels.

Anadrol and dbol 50 mg/ 30 mg a day always made feel toxic with advanced sides - high BP raised liver enzymes...so I quit them early on as I didn't appreciate the sides or false gains in size or strength which rapidly disappeared when stopping.

A blast for me back in the day would be 1200 mg test blend 600 mg deca and 300 mg TA at peak levels always went by the rule for a few short years double the amount of test to deca, and double the amount of deca to tren.

The problem was recovery as mentioned at the end of the cycle 10 weeks on 6 -8 weeks off, the standard PCT bullshit clomid HCG never really helped, and never took nolva or any other anti-estrogens/aromatase.

To optimize that blast today would take GH/slin too, and the recovery would include staying on low dose GH/slin and sub q test to minimize the crash.

Last edited: