©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

ending PCT to start TRT

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I'm in week 8 of PCT from a dbol/tren cycle. I told him I tested at 385, 10 years ago. We agreed it's probably worse now. Awaiting results. He already started me on just 200mg/ml/week. So I guess you all would advise me to just quit PCT (even exemesatane/aromasin) and start TRT now?
I don't remember how yall space your cycles either so I'm gonna have to start researching that. (When can I start another bulk cycle? )
Thanks

IRONFIST

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Apr 20, 2007
8 weeks is a long time for pct i think? but i guess you should always let your bloodwork decide when you go back on cycle.

i would start the trt now and see where your doctor has you go from there after the blood work is back.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I'm sorry. I was smoking crack. I'm in week 3 of PCT! Huge difference! I only did PCT from days 14-30 (post cycle).
Ive never done TRT. Do you all just go cycle to cycle or is there a break in between?

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
finish your pct then start on the trt.

cycle to cycle or pct is a tough question. i think everyone has done both at one time or another. main thing you should always keep in mind is to monitor your blood work. that will tell you wether to go on pct or continue with your cycle.

make sure to keep your liver safe with synthergine when on cycle and like i said monitor your blood work to see where all your levels are at.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
I did not even consider continuing PCT before TRT because I always thought that TRT is kind of permanent, that I'll never be using my testicles for hormones again. Why bring it back just to shut it down forever? I'm sure there's a specific reason for doing PCT prior to TRT (to get whatever blood levels back to normal) I just don't know what we're trying to correct specifically.
My lab is closed till Monday and I am anxious to see my levels this time (I shut myself down hard but i was taking heavy pct doses)

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
post your blood work once you get it back in so we can see where your levels are at.

faight

Feb 17, 2017
Ok i noticed Quest Diagnostics put me as female, so their reference ranges are wrong. I compared it to my old labs when I was a fucking male to figure out the correct reference ranges. So the only things I'm out of spec are:
RBCs 5.94 correct is 3.99 - 5.65
Hematocrit 52.6 correct is 36.2 - 49.5
RDW 15.5 correct is 11.5 - 14.5
I imagine they've gone back to normal by now. I could have a better diet (less fatty meat).
Test from 8 years ago was 385, it was 345 now. Free was 56.8. I wonder what my estrogen was because I've been a real softy, emotional.

Viking

Nov 11, 2011
Ok i noticed Quest Diagnostics put me as female, so their reference ranges are wrong. I compared it to my old labs when I was a fucking male to figure out the correct reference ranges. So the only things I'm out of spec are:
RBCs 5.94 correct is 3.99 - 5.65
Hematocrit 52.6 correct is 36.2 - 49.5
RDW 15.5 correct is 11.5 - 14.5
I imagine they've gone back to normal by now. I could have a better diet (less fatty meat).
Test from 8 years ago was 385, it was 345 now. Free was 56.8. I wonder what my estrogen was because I've been a real softy, emotional.

Old thread but how are you doing now? I hope you had full blood work done and addressed the high rbc/hct.