AnaSCI - Fitness Evolved

Buy Needles and Syringes with NO PRESCRIPTION   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products   Cheap Pure Supplements

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2019

Synthetek Syntherol  

Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products   Largest Selection of Bodybuilding Products

User CP FAQ Members List Calendar New Posts Quick Links Log Out

AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved  AnaSCI Fitness Evolved

Automatic Translations (Powered by Yandex):
Albanian Belarusian Catalan Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Hungarian Italian Latvian Lithuanian Macedonian Norwegian Portuguese Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Turkish Ukrainian

Go Back   Anabolic Steroids Discussion and Bodybuilding Forum > Anabolic Science Section > Anabolic Science Forum

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington dead at 41 | Fox News
Old
  (#1)
IRONFIST
AnaSCI VET / Donating Member

Linkin Park's Chester Bennington dead at 41 | Fox News - 07-20-2017, 06:33 PM

Linkin Park singer Chester Bennington has died at the age of 41, the Los Angeles County Coroner told Fox News. A spokesperson for the coroner’s office confirmed that the death is being investigated as an apparent suicide.

Bennington was found dead in a private residence in Palos Verdes Estates in Los Angeles County at 12 p.m. authorities told us. He allegedly hanged himself, according to TMZ.

The gossip site reports the singer struggled with drug and alcohol addiction and had previously talked about suicide as the result of childhood trauma and abuse.

Band co-founder and producer Mike Shinoda said on Twitter he was "shocked and saddened."

"Chester Bennington was an artist of extraordinary talent and charisma, and a human being with a huge heart and a caring soul. Our thoughts and prayers are with his beautiful family, his band-mates and his many friends," Warner Bros. CEO and Chairman Cameron Stang said in a statement to Fox News. "All of us at WBR join with millions of grieving fans around the world in saying: 'We love you Chester and you will be forever missed.'"

LINKIN PARK'S CHESTER BENNINGTON DIED ON CHRIS CORNELL'S BIRTHDAY

For years, he acted as the frontman to the rock group, whose hits include “Faint,” “In the End” and “Crawling.”

The news comes on the same day the band debuted a new music video for the song “Talking To Myself” off their latest album, “One More Light.” Previously, Bennington described how personal the new album was to him on the band’s official Facebook page.

“In the beginning, we wanted to challenge ourselves musically… but then it became more about our lives,” he said. “I sang things in the lyrics of this album that only my wife and closest friends know. I did it because I know there are other people out there who have gone through the stuff I have, and it feels better to know you’re not alone.”

The band’s website listed show dates to promote the album spanning from July 27 to October 22. Linkin Park’s debut album, “Hybrid Theory,” sold 10 million copies in 2000. The follow up album in 2003, “Meteora” earned the band another 4 million.

When he got his big break in 1999, Bennington was an assistant at a digital-services firm in Phoenix. A music executive sent him a demo from the band Xero, who needed a lead singer. Bennington wrote and recorded new vocals over the band's playing and sent the results back. He soon got the gig and the band then changed its named to Hybrid Theory, then Linkin Park.

Bennington told The Associated Press in 2010 that because of the sound the band is known for, it's virtually impossible to satisfy their many kinds of fans.

"We're making music for us, that we like. We're not making music for other people," he said. "We're not thinking, 'Let's make a pie-graph of all our fans and find out how many people fit in whatever category and then make the perfect album for them.' Like, that would be absolutely ridiculous."

Bennington was close friends with Chris Cornell, who died by hanging earlier this year, and performed Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" at the Soundgarden singer's memorial in late May.

Bennington leaves behind six children from two marriages.

iron will and iron fists

Use code "ironfist1" to get 5% OFF your next Synthetek order!
Use code "IRON5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!

Old
  (#2)
lycan Venom

07-20-2017, 06:50 PM

Some fucked up news to hear. Like his music. Bumbed out a bit.

Old
  (#3)
AR-15

07-20-2017, 09:59 PM

Six kids! Man that's gotta be hard on them. I hope the best for his family....AR....

Old
  (#4)
aon1

07-22-2017, 01:12 AM

Seems like we loose more and more all the time ..... definitely a bad deal

You can grow old graceful ......me I'll meet my maker full tilt anytime that coward wants to come get some.....

Old
  (#5)
Sully

07-22-2017, 11:05 AM

That sux. Their first couple albums were some of my all time favorites.

GearPro Rep
[email protected]

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it- Aristotle

Old
  (#6)
TeknoViking
Donating Member

07-22-2017, 04:36 PM

So sad. I was lucky enough to see them live a few times in the last five years. Some of the best concerts I have ever been to RIP

Old
  (#7)
AGGRO

07-24-2017, 09:37 AM

Sad news.

Old
  (#8)
soheavy
AnaSCI MEMBER

07-29-2017, 04:48 PM

Left six kids behind, no sympathy here

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk

Old
  (#9)
*Bio*
Super Moderator

07-29-2017, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by soheavy View Post
Left six kids behind, no sympathy here

Sent from my D6708 using Tapatalk
What a small minded comment...thanks for sharing! There are a lot of layers to mental/emotional health issues. It takes someone that is very sick to leave six kids behind but don't let intellect get in the way of your thinking.

Use code "BIO5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
LIKE - ProfessionalMuscleStore Facebook
Follow - ProfessionalMuscleStore Instagram

LIKE - AnaSCI Facebook
SUBSCRIBE - AnaSCI YouTube

SYNTHETEK - Best hardcore bodybuilding products
STERILESYRINGES.COM - Get your Needles and Syringes from here
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
PROFESSIONALMUSCLE STORE - The Largest Selection of Supplements

"Man Stands In His Own Shadow And Wonders Why It Is Dark" - Zen Saying

"Why the fuck would I want your address?! Are you suggesting that we drink, fight or fuck?!! I would hope that that was not just another internet tough-guy threat....." K1