©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

CreditValleyCA (Digital Currency)

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
For all you crypto-currency investors out there...

I noticed jaxx.io blockchain wallet just launched another wallet...CVC (CreditValleyCA).

Seems to be pushing hard for it...Any of you guys hear anything about this or is it just another cc that will sputter out like LTC, ZEC, DASH, etc?!

Also notice Mark Cuban is backing UnikoinGold (a sports-betting blockchain platform dubbed Unikrn)...Here's an article I read last week:

Mark Cuban Is Backing Cryptocurrency That's Not Bitcoin or Ethereum | Fortune.com

Entrepreneur Mark Cuban, who previously helped Bitcoin's value drop after calling it a "bubble," is now interested in another digital currency. And no, it is not Ethereum, but the UnikoinGold.

According the Coindesk, Cuban is participating in another fundraising round of one of his portfolio companies, a sports-betting blockchain platform dubbed Unikrn, via an initial coin offering.

An ICO is a crowdfunding method that has grown in popularity as of late among blockchain startups, with more than 30 ICOs already this year. Companies sell their own digital currencies and use the proceeds to fund their businesses.

Unikrn has already raised some $10 million from investors, including Ashton Kutcher. The company allows anyone to place bets with its digital token, the Unikoin, according to Coindesk.

Investors will be allowed to register for the pre-sale starting mid-July. About 1 billion UnikoinGold tokens will be up for grabs.

The company has yet to establish a price for the UnikoinGold, though investors will be able to exchange digital currency for Ether, the token under Ethereum.

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Geez, they have so many new ones starting up, it is hard to keep track on them all. Mark Cuban also said goods things about ETH, as well as many other top investors. He said at least 1000 or more in 2 years. Big chance on any of these new ones. You could get rich as well as lose all your money. I wish I knew one like ETH that I could have bought for 7 and sold for well over 300 1 year later.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Geez, they have so many new ones starting up, it is hard to keep track on them all. Mark Cuban also said goods things about ETH, as well as many other top investors. He said at least 1000 or more in 2 years. like ETH that I could have bought for 7 and sold for well over 300 1 year later.[/B]

That's what makes me wonder about this UnikoinGold he is pushing now...Online sports betting his HUGE, if he and other stars like Kutcher can gather up enough backing just from the hollywood/sporting world that UKG could grow pretty large, pretty quickly?!

I definitely have alerts set for btc/eth...That possible fallout should be a huge panic-sell, so buying in then will either make us or break us on the cryptocurrency market lol (if it turns out to be a whale-watch or actual split)?!

pesty4077

VIP / Donating Member
Jun 20, 2008
CALIFORNIA
What I am hoping that when Bitcoin splits, ETH will do a drop, then I want to invest more. Watch right up to August 1, time will tell.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
That's the plan...Have alerts set on my phone now just waiting to see how it plays out...Hoping for a positive on this one as I am down around $900 on my initial total crypto investments after the flash crash and panic-selling over the weekend that dropped the market.

Not worried though, as they are long term investments (like you mentioned, waiting for ETH to reach $1000)...Not immediate rich quick schemes.