©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Usher Settles Million Dollar Suit for Herpes

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Dude has enough loot, he should have gotten it taken care of as soon as he knew...Wonder how many more chicks are going to come out from around that time to make a score now that it's out in the open, which is probably why he tried to keep it behind closed doors?!

https://www.vibe.com/2017/07/usher-herpes-lawsuit/

Court documents in the possession of Radar Online have reportedly revealed troubling details behind Usher’s relationship and health.

The report released Wednesday (Jul. 19) by the celebrity-based site claims the singer shelled out $1.1 million in a lawsuit that accused him of infecting his partner with the viral infection known as herpes. Filed at the Superior Court in Los Angeles in late 2012, the plaintiff (who is labeled a celebrity stylist) claimed she was in a relationship with the singer and contracted the virus between 2009-2010.

Prosecutors alleged his partner at the time confronted him with the news after she “developed lesions and blisters in her vagina.” The woman was then told by the singer he didn’t carry the virus and decided to continue the relationship.

It wasn’t until the singer met with his doctor where he was labeled an “asymptomatic carrier,” meaning he shows no physical traits of the disease.

“In a series of telephone conversations and online chat sessions, [Usher] has apologized for infecting [her] and told her he would take care of things,” the lawsuit said.

The singer wed stylist Tameka Foster in 2007 and finalized his divorce after he was accused of cheating in 2009. The singer later married Grace Miguel, in 2015.

Sully

AnaSCI VET / Donating Member
Dec 3, 2012
A million dollars for herpes? Are you kidding me? I do not understand this.

ASHOP

AnaSCI VET
Aug 28, 2005
ashop.in
A million dollars for herpes? Are you kidding me? I do not understand this.

Its the gift that keep giving, herpes never go away. Not only that but anyone your with in the future sexually is at risk. People who transmit STD's should be held responsible in my opinion.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Any celebrity that has money who doesn't wear a condom every time when having sex is an idiot that deserves to get sued.

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
looks like this news may have just killed his sex life??

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Its the gift that keep giving, herpes never go away. Not only that but anyone your with in the future sexually is at risk. People who transmit STD's should be held responsible in my opinion.

Except that herpes is almost completely benign. Some itchy red bumps every now and then is all it amounts to. It's not like hepatitis or syphilis which can cause death if untreated. I'm all for holding people accountable for transmitting serious diseases like HIV or Hepatitis. But, benign diseases like herpes or chlamydia is just part of the gamble that is sticking ur junk inside someone else.

And anyone that's read the latest World Health Organization reports on it knows that it's already very close to being a 100% disease, anyway. Meaning, nearly the entire world population is already infected with it, and anyone that doesn't have it will within the next 20-30 years or less.

Let me throw this out there. Would you let Jessica Alba give you herpes? I know I would. And she could keep the million dollars. And yes, according to the Hollywood gossip rags, Jessica Alba got herpes from Derrick Jeter. I guarantee it never had a negative effect on either of their sex lives.

Attachments

• IMG_1144.JPG
    IMG_1144.JPG
    146.5 KB · Views: 23

Sully

Dec 3, 2012
Any celebrity that has money who doesn't wear a condom every time when having sex is an idiot that deserves to get sued.

Herpes can be transmitted even while wearing a condom. It only requires skin to skin contact with an infected area of someone's body. Unless you're gonna throw a Hefty bag over your whole pubic region to prevent contact, there will still be a risk even with a condom.

aon1

Dec 10, 2013
dark side of Olympus
She would be hard to turn down but I'm not sticking my junk in anything I know is fucking infected.....I've made it this far bump free...couple drunkn hoes that worried the shit out of me till testing got back lol......but if I have anything to do with it I'll stay that way.

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Here's a little tip from old man gunga on how to keep from getting herpes. If you kiss a woman you don't know well, after kissing her wipe your mouth off with alcohol. Booze works....even hand sanitizer works. This has saved me from getting herpes on several occasions. As for downstairs....I have gotten a blowjob from a woman that I later found out had herpes. Luckily, right after I wiped my unit down with hand sanitizer. Its cold at first, until the alcohol sets in, then it burns...but since it kept me from getting herpes..it was well worth it. The moral of the story....if you are going out and are looking to get some, not only should you carry condoms....bring some hand sanitizer along too.

K1

Blue-Eyed Devil...
Jun 25, 2006
Second Lady on Deck!

Second act to this play...Told ya women would be coming out of the woodwork to score on this pay day...This ones shooting for $10mil instead of settling for $1.1mil like the last one did:p:naughty1:

Usher Sued For $10 Million For Hiding Herpes

A few days ago, the National Enquirer and RadarOnline published legal documents indicating Usher settled a lawsuit in 2012 after allegedly having unprotected sex with a paramour without disclosing he was a carrier of herpes simplex 2. The woman alleged Usher then downplayed the condition and she became infected. He ultimately paid her $1.1 million, according to the reports. Gossip Cop reached out to a rep for Usher multiple times for comment, but did not hear back.

Now a different woman, identified in legal documents as “Jane Doe,” has filed a lawsuit against the singer for allegedly having sex with her earlier this year without disclosing he had the herpes virus. The plaintiff asserts she and Usher first hooked up with protection in her Atlanta home in mid-April, and then had unprotected relations a few weeks later at a New Orleans hotel. According to TMZ, which first reported the new suit, Doe asserts she would not have had sex with the performer if she knew he had the virus, and claims she only learned about the illness from this week’s media coverage.

Fearing that she’s now “exposed” to the disease, she is using Usher for $10 million on grounds of negligence, emotional distress and battery. As Gossip Cop has reported, the star married his manager, Grace Miguel, in the fall of 2015. In May of this year, MediaTakeOut claimed Usher was cheating with a “new chick”, based on paparazzi photos of him on a Hawaiian beach.

Gossip Cop learned, however, that they were not alone, and he had actually gone to the beach with backup dancers and his concert crew. A spokesperson for the singer told us at the time it was “all platonic fun” during a group outing. Now Gossip Cop again sought comment from Usher’s rep regarding this new lawsuit, but did not immediately hear back.

IRONFIST

Apr 20, 2007
he might as well ask his lawyers to try and do a postpone or something if he can? might as well wait for the rest of the women he has slept with to come out and then the courts can just do a joint suit against him.

if this one was this year then his wife better be talking to a lawyer and get divorced and her cut quick before the rest of the women come forward and clean him out!!!