©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2003-2020

Johnnythunders from ProM

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
Whats up Anasci. I've heard a lot about the forum and I'm glad to finally join. I've been a member of ProM for nearly 10 years now.

I've learned so much from the members over there and looking forward to contributing here. It's funny going back to my posts and seeing how much I got torn into over there when I first started in the beginners forum haha.

I've been training for nearly 20 years now. Never competed in bodybuilding. My focus has always been in wrestling, boxing, and bjj.

My research in the realm of compounds and fitness comes from a longevity, health, and wellness perspective.

My background is in technology however I recently finished my pre-reqs for PA school. We'll see where that goes.

I'm looking forward to learning as much as I can here and contributing as often as possible.

Thanks for having me,

J

gungalunga

Jul 5, 2017
Welcome Johnny Thunders....I never thought the guy that played guitar in The New York Dolls would be into wrestling, boxing, bjj, and using gear. :D

johnnythunders

Donating Member
Jun 8, 2017
thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Yes lots of familiar faces Viking haha. Im gonna click around a bit more. tons of good info on here.

I noticed the responsiveness of the site is lightening fast. That upgrade to dedicated makes a difference.